🔳5🔳

You and Jimin woke up early so that you two can buy some snacks to bring at Taehyung's house.

You're shopping snacks while Jimin is contacting his hyungs outside the grocery store. You bought foods and snacks.

Jimin waits you outside his car. When he saw you he grab those bags of foods you bought. You're planning to cook food at Taehyung's house for Jimin and hyungs, also Jungkook.

You two got home safely. You opened the door for Jimin.

"Jimin" you call him.

"nae?"

"you take a bath first i got something to do"

after you said those you grab your bag and rush outside.

You are planning to buy new clothes for todays sleepover. You're thinking if you should buy dress or skirt with shirt. You saw a baby blue dress lined with white at the bottom, It's under the knee dress and it is off shoulder but still have a spaghetti strap on it. You choose that dress and bought it.

When you came back you saw Jimin already dress up and he's wearing a plack tshirt and rip jeans (color black). You smiled at him and you straight to your closet and grab your towel then go straight ahead to the bathroom.

You came out wearing the blue dress. You put some make up onto your face. Your hair is so long.

"jimin"

"wae"

"can we go first to a salon?" you smile a little.

"okey"

You decided to cut your hair above your shoulder. You look more younger the employee said. She also requested to put a bangs not the full one but the korean style then so you agree. Surprisingly it suits you better.

After that you go to the toilet and retouch your self. You saw Jimin waiting outside his car. He was stunned and still looking at you. You clap to get his attention.

"Yah! Jimin!" you smirked

"Wae" He also smirked

"Nothing lets go"

And you walked passed in straight to his car.

Taehyung's House

You and Jimin got to Taehyung's house just in time.You saw them hanging out in the sala watching movies. Jimin shout to get their attention.

"Yahhhh! hyungs Kookie" he said while smiling.

he looks like an idiot.
You sneaky laugh.

You were welcome by them.

"NoonaaaaAaaa" Jungkook sings it with a tone.

"Jungkookie" You giggled.

"annyeong feel comfortable" rapmon told you.

"ehem... ahm can i cook a food for you?" you ask shyly.

"ofcourse y/n it would be great" Hobi answered.

"Hmm ahmm y/n can i help you?" Jin ask.

"ofcourse... lets go then"

Jin and you goes to the kitchen and start preapring the ingredients.

"what to cook?" he ask.

"beef steak and kimchi" you answer.

you and jimin are cutting ingredients.

"awww" you accidentally got a small cut in you finger.

Jin quikly grabs you hand ang put it in the sink to wash. You was about to stop him but when you look at hik you found him to near at you. You were stunned and a second later after he apologize.

"mianhe" he said while bowing.

"aigoo stop bowing. it's nothing and btw kamsahamnida Oppa" you said while smiling.

you heard footsteps and when you look back you saw Taehyung looking at you. You quickly turned around and continue what you are doing.

You and Jin finished cooking an serve it to the table.

You told Jin to tell them the food is ready.

When you was about to go back to the kitchen you saw Taehyung their.

"y/n i miss you" he said showing his cold stares.

"m-mwo?" you said.

"nvm" he said and walk passed you.

what the heck is he saying? is he crazy? is he is he joking.

You were glad to know and smiling wide when you remembered what Taehyung just told you.

i think im still over to that asshole.
you said in you mind and smiles walking to the dinning area.