Chapter 3

Summers here so time for some new chapters I will try to upload chapter 3 by Friday but I got cross country next week so we'll see but here's a quick preview while you wait.

It was a new day, Eli and Leila followed Sans to the judgement hall. When they arrived they hid in the shadows waiting, then the door burst open.
"Well, well, well, Betty you've finally here,"Sans  said.
"Yes, I've returned I'm here to kill all of those I used to love," Betty explained.
"But why, what did we do to deserve this?" Sans asked. Betty was about to answer but Sans interrupted."I don't want to hear your Betty excuses,(get it petty) all I know is I'm going to stop you I'm on a whole different level," Sans said. Betty started to laugh manically." What's so funny?" Sans said confused. Betty started to walk forward and Sans backed up a bit.
" I know I can't beat you alone, why do you think that, guess," Betty insisted.
"Because your not alone, who did you bring, Kumo?"
No, I brought two people and their not to be messed with," Betty explained while her evil grin got bigger. Sans backed up until he bumped in someone. He acted quick and teleported away. Chara and US Frisk brought out they're knifes, Betty called Kumo, who turned into a sword.
"You two brought knifes to a sword party, your funeral, and Betty brought her sword, well face my blade, for Papyrus!" Sans yelled in anger. Chara charged at Sans first he block her attack with his sword and kicked her into US Frisk. Betty charged at Sans with two swords now." Any finally wish Sans?"Betty asked manically. Sans spit on her. Betty stab Sans.
"Oh no, I'm sorry you lost your brother Eli,"Leila said with her hand on his shoulder. Eli wasn't sad not even a little he was snickering with a smile on his face." Why can you be so happy about your brother dying." Let me ask you a questions, what happens when a monster dies?"Eli asked whispering." Well, they disappear and turn to dust,"Leila explained whispering." Now look over at Sans," Eli said. Leila looked over at Sans not disappearing at all. "Wait that means! Before Leila could finish Sans moved so fast grabbed Betty and put his sword against her neck." I'm sorry Betty that us three couldn't save you, but it's time, TO SEND YOU TO HELL! Sans was ready to slit her throat, but Kumo went and stung Sans in the heart. Eli was trying to go out there but Leila was hold his mouth because he was crying and barely holding him back. She grabbed her phone and called" US Chara and Frisk." Guys teleport to me right now but be quiet," Leila whispered. They teleported right to Leila."what's going on here Leila?" Whispered US Chara.
" yeah and what are you holding on to Eli? Frisk asked confused.
"No time to explain, I'll tell you later just help me hold on to Eli," Leila demanded. Frisk and US Chara grabbed on to Eli holding him back. He kept trying to get to Sans. He started to heat up and it started to get hotter." Oh no, he's heating up," Leila said nervous." We have to cool him down somehow," Leila stated. Frisk and US Chara looked at Leila." What me, what can I do?" Leila said confused.
"Kiss him!" Said Frisk and US Chara at the same time.
Leila looked at Eli( if I don't do this he will get killed out their). Lelia puckered her lips and slowly move closer to Eli's lips. When she meet his lips she felt usome of his heat transferred to her. Eli started to cool down and kissed her back."thank you for that I need that, you can let go of me now," Eli said. Eli got up and wiped his tears away."Physic!" Eli ran over to Sans."Eli, you shouldn't be here," Sans explained. "Don't worry, I know she doesn't want to hurt me here she wants all of their, but I will stop, Eli said determined." Good luck and be safe little bro," Sans said disappearing."BETTY, ILL BE THE ONE SENDING YOU TO HELL YOU HERE ME! Eli said fired up. "Oh I look forward to it, in till next time little bro," Betty said  disappearing  with Chara and US Frisk.
Leila waited a little to make sure the coast was clear and then came out along with Chara and Frisk. Leila pulled Chara and Frisk into a group hug. They tried to pull Eli in but he backed up." I'll just spit in case someone falls," Eli said getting pulled in." Okay maybe this onetime." When Eli got closer Leila started to heat up and burned a hole through Chara's shirt. Leila backed up and looked at her hand confused, it was on fire. When her brain connected the dots that HER HANDS IN FIRE, she started to panic a little, Eli started to notice." Okay Leila calm down, i can explain," Eli said calmly."SHUT UP!" Leila snapped." Why am I acting like this, is this hormones?"Leila asked." I can assure you this is definitely not hormones." Eli explained." Hey here's an idea let's act like real people and have a real conversation," Eli said sarcastically."Leila listen, somehow when I kissed back your body copied my powers so we both have my powers."whoa that's so cool," Lelia said almost hitting Chara with a fireball."but you need to learn how to use them," Eli said. "Let's getting going." Eli teleported away." Wait I can do that now let me try," Leila said." Leila grabbed Chara and Frisk and teleported." Hey it worked, now where are we?" Leila asked excitedly." A door opened and Betty came out with a towel wrapped around her body and one on her head. Leila and Betty stared at each other for a minute confused, Then screamed." Leila, Chara, Frisk, did you come for a fight, let me drop my towel so we can begin," Betty explained."No well fight later, besides it would be better if everyone was here, and your  wearing    clothes, sorry for bothering you bye." They teleported back to judgement hall." How about we walk," Leila said. Chara and Frisk nodded in agreement.
They walked home, when they got their Eli was there. Leila. We have 24 hours to train you let's begin."
Will Leila be ready for Eli's training, the more important question is will Betty put clothes on, YES! Who is DAP and will they stop them more to come in chapter 4