6: A Different Pair of Brown Eyes

Chapter 6:

The day carried on and I was miserable. Actually, more than miserable. I was furious, disappointed, sad, heartbroken and much more. At the end of the day, I went outside and sat against the wall in the snow. I am supposed to go the the library and wait for my mom, but I really didn't feel like it right now. I sat there just staring at the snow. Then, it all came out. Tears poured out and I sat there crying my eyes out. People from my school walked by and looked at me, but I didn't care. I put my head in between my legs and made sort of a ball and just cried. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" Said a boys voice, whom I didn't recognized. I looked up and saw another pair of gorgeous brown eyes. What's with the brown eyes? The boy was about my height and had nice olive skin. He wore a hat that showed the front of his hair, which was wavy, soft and a dark brown. I couldn't even describe how he looked. He was very very very good looking, which told me he must be popular. No. "Why would you care?" I said back, my anger coming back. "Well, maybe it's cause I'm a nice person or I'm just curious" he said, sitting down beside me. I looked at him, tears still running down my face. He looked back, waiting for me to tell him what was wrong, probably just so he could spread a rumour about it or something. But he did have a very concerned expression."I'm not gonna tell you cause you probably are just going to tell your popular friends and make a rumour or something" I said. "Heh, do I look like the kind of person who would do that?" He asked. "Yes..." I replied. "Heh heh, well I'm not" he said. I decided to wing it. "Well, I had this crush on a boy who I didn't think liked me but then he accidentally knocked me down and then ate lunch with me and we talked and went on a date and then today he said he didn't like me and that I was unpopular and he would never have fun with me and he never wanted to talk to me again" I said and the tears started again. "Wow. And does this guys name happen to be Ryan ____" asked the boy. "Yes, yes that's his name. How did you know?" I asked, very shocked. "I can't believe you didn't know. He is known for pretending to like girls, then dump them when he is around his friends cause he thinks his friends won't think she is good enough to hang out with them" explained the boy. "Wow. That's why his friends always looked at me weird. Ugh, how could I be so stupid?" I said. "Hey, your not stupid. You didn't know, so it's not your fault. Don't worry about it. You will find a guy one day who will love you for who you are. I promise" he said. I looked up at him and felt a spark in my chest. "I'm Josh, by the way." "I'm Sheay" I said. "That's a nice name... umm... I mean... uh" he stuttered. I giggled "thanks". We stood up and walked to the front of the school. "So, uh I guess I'll see you around" I said. "Yeah, yeah you will" he said. "Wait. Thanks for helping me and for what you said" I said to him. "No problem" he said.I smiled and started walking to the library. Josh seemed like a nice guy. I remembered back to the spark I felt when I looked at him after he said those touching words and it felt so more real that the way I felt when I first looked at Ryan.