Chapter 10: God Syndrome

Third Person's POV

Orion Light was casually walking in the town in his casual outfit walking side by side with a girl with a purple hair in a twin tail while covering one of her purple eyes. The most noticeable feat is a giant bunny ears attached on her black hoodie with pink lining.

"Now tell me, why in the world you decide to ask me for a walk, Maiyu?" Orion asked as he looked a purple-haired girl now named Maiyu

"I want you to buy me cookies..." Maiyu replied with a monotone voice as Ori looked at her with a deadpanned expression.

"Figures...that's the first thing you'll like to do when we arrived...here..." Ori stopped mid-sentence as he turned his head towards the direction of the school. "...Oh no..."

"What's the matter, Ori?"

"I need to go to school now!"

"Problems?"

"BIG PROBLEM!" Ori shouted as he began to sprint towards the school direction, leaving Maiyu behind.

Maiyu blankly stare in his direction as she heard footsteps coming back towards her. Ori panted and lifted her piggy back style. "You left me...punishment, 100 bags of cookies!"

"OH COME ON!"

(Y/N)'s POV

As I arrived, I'm became aware that everyone staring in shock at my sudden appearance. Kokabiel gritted his teeth in anger as he manifested light spear in his hand. I put on a cocky grin while adjusting my stand on the ground.

"I have arrive." I said in confident. "Miss me, Skeletor?"

Mittelt stood there in shock as I turned my body around to face her. "(Y/N)-owww!" She was silenced as I started pinching her cheeks on both sides of her face. She started waving her hands around frantically.

"Now, my little cute Fallen-angel wearing Gothic-lolita, why didn't you move out of the way?" I only looked at her with a deadpanned expression.

"Umm...b-because I was too scared."

"Well, that's understandable, Bat-Face face is a tough guy...but I can't let you off with just that." I scolded her. "I thought that after this shit over, I'll bring you out for an ice cream for a week. Guess I had to take Koneko-chan instead." Mittelt looked at me with a shocked expression and started waving her arms around frantically.

"Are they seriously doing this now?!" Everyone on our side looked at both of us with a deadpanned expression.

"W-Why I'm even care about this?! Yet...why does it sounds so unfair!?" Mittelt whined.

"Nope~ for worrying you dear Master, no ice cream for a week." She looked at me with a teary eyes until I placed my hand on her head and started ruffling her hair with smirk on my face. "I'll take you and Koneko-chan for ice cream when all of this over."