my first stydia fic idk what to name

"Stiles, come on. I don't want to talk about this right now," Lydia mumbled, shuffling around the messy room of her teenage friend, Stiles Stilinski. "By the way, it's a mess in here. Ever heard of a clothes hamper?" 

        "Lydia, don't change the subject. I want to know. Just tell me! I want to know why you're so miserable lately." Stiles replied with a soft chuckle and a grin pulling at the corners of his lips. "Is it because of Mali-" 

        "--Don't. Don't even say that name." The strawberry blonde said, holding up her small hand to the male. "Like I said, I don't want to talk about this right now.. It's not the right time, and your messy bedroom isn't exactly the right place." 

        Watching Lydia react the way she did to Malia's name, Stiles's heart began to fill with guilt. "Lydia," he said, speaking softly and making his way to his friend. As he reached her, he took her hand that was facing him and held it tightly. "Listen to me. I know this isn't the perfect place or the perfect time to talk about this, but I think it'd be best if we did." With a soft sigh, Lyida sat down on the bed with Stiles. "You're jealous of Malia, aren't you." He said, lifting her chin slowly so their eyes could meet. 

        "Well, not exactly. But kind of at the same time." She replied with a soft shrug of her shoulders. "It's just, I see the way you look at her and I see the way she looks at you.. And I heard you talking to Scott about spooning and.. and the scratches on your back," the green-eyed girl said, lowering her chin once again. "She makes you happy, and I do care about your happiness. It's just that, well, I thought that I was the one who made you happy. Not Malia." 

        "You do make me happy. You make me so happy, Lydia." Stiles replied, tightening his grip on Lydia's fragile hand. "I always thought I wouldn't ever have the chance to be with you, so I kind of just.. I dunno.. Lost hope I guess." He said with a soft sigh. "I didn't think you'd actually get jealous of another girl that was interested in me."

        "I'm not jealous!" Lydia replied almost instantly, her cheeks now beet red. "I'm not jealous.. Not one bit." 

        "Oh, really?" Stiles said, giving her a cheeky smirk. "Don't worry. I love you, Lydia."

        "Stop, don't mess around like th-... Wait, what?" 

        "I love you." The male said, lifting the girl's chin once again and placing a soft kiss to her pink lips.

        "I-I.. I love you, too, Stiles." The girl replied, hugging the male's waist tightly and resting her head on his chest. "But Malia.."

        "Malia's great, don't get me wrong.. But I don't love her. I love you." He replied, rubbing her back gently. His heart was racing about a thousand miles an hour, or so it seemed. Stiles stood up, taking Lydia's hands and continuing to search around the room for what they were looking for. 

        "Here they are!" Lydia giggled, holding up the keys to Stiles's jeep. 

        "Great, now let's go get Scott." Stiles smiled as they both ran out to the jeep and drove off.