Movie night

General POV~

Millie and Finn both had the time of their lives on their date. They both ended up swimming and splashing each other in the calm California sea. Currently, Finn is driving Millie back to her condo.

Millie's POV~

"How many times are you going to play this song?!" I ask Finn while laughing with a bit of annoyance in my voice. He kept playing "Every Breath You Take" cause he said it's apparently our song.

"Mills, I've told you this many times, it's our s-"

"Yeah, whatever." I reply

We suddenly pull up to my condo. I don't really want to leave Finn. I'll miss him to much and then probably cry. Maybe Noah was telling the truth about how I'm a lot like Eleven in real life.

"D-do you want to come in?" I ask hoping he'll give me the answer I want.

"Sure" I responds with a smile. We quickly unbuckle our seatbelts and head inside.

"What should we do?" I ask leaning against my counter.

"Watch a movie?" Finn suggests

"Yeah!" I exclaim

Finn and I are watching High School Musical cause it's his favorite movie. I'm not going to complain, I also like the movie. I look over to my left where Finn is sitting and notice him sleeping.

"Finn" I whisper to him while moving the hair out of his face.

"Hmm" he responds. He then shifts to where his head is now laying in my lap. He smiles and I play with his hair. Then, he opened his beautiful brown eyes and looked into mine.

"I fell asleep?" He asked still with that adorable smile on his face.

"Yeah, but don't worry, you looked cute." I reply

"Where's Paige?" He asks. My family decided to stay in Florida where we live since we had to move filming to California. So Paige was the only one who came with me.

"She went out to her new friends house to spend the night." I answer

"Oh ok" he smiles while kissing me. He deepens the kiss and lowers me down onto the couch hovering over me. He grabs both of my hands and intertwining then with his. He pins them down on each side of my head. I deepen the kiss even more causing him to smile into the kiss. Then I felt him leave my lips and trail small kisses all down my neck. After that, he brings his lips back up to mine. He lets go of my hands, bringing his down to my waist picking me up. While still kissing, I wrap my legs around his waist while he carries me upstairs to my room. I tug his gorgeous mop of curls sitting on top of his head while he lays me down carefully on my bead. He hovers over me again and starts to kiss my neck probably leaving hickeys. I don't care though, I wanted everyone to know that I was his. Oh that reminds me...

"Finn" I say while he stops kissing me and looks into my eyes. I get mesmerized but then realized what I said his name for.

"When are we going to tell the fans about us?" I ask

"Well they would probably freak out." He responds with a shrug

"Should we wait a little while?" I ask

"Yeah" he quickly replies and then returns to kissing me. God I love him!

Ok so I'm not answering questions today. I'm deciding to answer them on Friday. Hope you liked this chapter! Also leave suggestions if you have any!❤️ Remember to vote! Byeeee