Notes: One more story will follow this one! Hope y'all like it! Please comment. Btw this will go without saying but Madison isn't white

Claire was ecstatic! Prom Night was finally here! She'd had her dress picked out for weeks: one of her mom's vintage 50's frocks. The best part of tonight: being on the arm of her boyfriend Titan Line Backer/Team Captain Gerry Bertier. Gerry could make her mouth water in just a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and his letterman jacket. But tonight would be the first time she'd lay eyes on him in a tux! It made the butterflies in her stomach do back flips just thinking about it! She and her best friend Madison had turned Claire's bedroom into prom makeover central! Madison was in a state of distress over dresses. She'd picked out several, all of which were rejected.

"What about this one?" asked Madison, holding up another dress.

"Girl! That's like the fifth one you've shown me!" joked Claire.

"Well I can't help it! I wanna look good for my man and I don't like any of these!" Madison pouted.

"I think I might have somethin' that might suit you better!" exclaimed Claire. She crossed the room, through the pile of rejected dresses to her closet.

"I found this one in Mama's old trunk and I thought you might like it!" Claire pulled out a lilac chiffon dress with a scoop neck and a full skirt. (See pic below)

"It's gorgeous!!" Madison gasped

"I knew you'd think so!" Beamed Claire.

"Knock Knock!" called Mrs. Bosley.

"Come in Mama!"

Mrs. Bosley poked her head in the door. "You girls need some help? The boys will be here soon."

"YES!"

Mrs. Bosley smiled as she helped both girls finish their make up and hair. (Claire's is below, except she has dark brown hair instead).

"I'll see you downstairs!" Claire and Madison hurried with their dresses so they'd be ready when their dates got there

Claire and Madison hurried with their dresses so they'd be ready when their dates got there. Madison was dating Titan Quarterback Jerry Harris AKA Rev.
"Girl! Gerry's gonna go crazy when he sees you!"
Claire blushed as she checked herself in the mirror on last time. She had on a strapless floral print chiffon dress that, white pumps, and short white lace gloves. For jewelry, Mama had allowed her borrow her pearl necklace and matching earrings. Claire had promised not to lose them (Claire's dress is below).

"Girls!! Claire, Madison the boys are here!!" Madison descended down the stairs first followed by Claire

Madison descended down the stairs first followed by Claire. Claire blushed when she saw how handsome Gerry was in his black tux. He grinned as she hugged him close and kissed him.
"Wow! You look so beautiful sugar!" Gerry said in awe.
"Thank you! You look amazing too Ger-Bear! Very handsome baby!"
He kissed her cheek and slipped on the white and pink rose corsage he'd bought for her. Mrs. Bosley helped Claire pin a white rose boutonnière to Gerry's jacket.
After a few pictures, the happy couples hopped into Gerry's moms Camaro and headed to the prom!