Falling

I watched as she fell. I was in horror. I couldn't move. Why? Why did I do that to her? She loved me with all her heart and I chose to betray her. I was her everything to her. She was the same for me. Of only I hadn't jumped to conclusions non of this would have happened. If only she didn't show up.

I ran screaming her name as she slowly got closer to the ground. She was pushed off the building by him. She was being hunted all because she was one thing. The one thing I despise most right now. She was one of the world's greats assassin put on a mission to kill. To kill him. To save me.

I killed everyone in my path trying to get to her. I didn't care if they were friends or enemies at the moment. All I cared about was getting to her falling form.

I soon reached the bottom of the building right as she landed. It was a horrific sight to see. She laid there with her arm twisted weirdly. Her legs didn't look right. She was laying in a pool of blood that just kept getting bigger. I put my ear to her chest to hear a faint heartbeat. Then I felt a hand go to my cheek.

"Thank you for everything." She said. I screamed for her to not leave me. Everyone had stopped to look at us. Then all of his gang left in a rush. They will be hunted down by many for how well she is known. Me being another to add on the list of wanting revenge. I grabbed her head and cradled it in my arms. What did she do to deserve this? She was my lover, my girlfriend, my very own heart that beats in my chest while hers is slowly going away.

The ambulance came a whisked her away from me. I sat there as it started raining. I looked at the blood on my hands. Her blood.

I was lost in my mind. All I remember was my friend Douglas telling me to get in the car. I sat there. The rain drops falling off my cheeks. Most of them weren't rain but salty slips of water coming from my eyes. I didn't know what to do. For once I was lost. I lost my hope and sunshine.

I guess I was holding onto false hope that she couldn't get hurt. That she was invincible against everything because she was an assassin. The greatest at that. I looked down at my hands. What have I done? No wait. This wasn't me. It was all his fault. All his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:hey guys and welcome to my new book. The game of shadows. Neat right?

Random person: keep dreaming.

Author: (sulking in the corner) o-okay.

Friends: hey be nice!

Nathan: let's end before the author actually do that. Go check out authors friends. Also disclaimer. Shadow_dancer does not own any photos or videos she puts up. Thank you.
ashleyt1201 legendary1panda SamTimpone Short_Stories19