Intro Thingy

So.... A Stucky mpreg fic... if you haven't guessed by the title and description.

This will also be an omegaverse. Bucky being an omega, and Steve being an alpha, so Bucky will be the one to get pregnant. I honestly just prefer it this way.

Now, this is set five years after Captain America: Civil War, and all that time Steve and Bucky have been living together in Wakanda.

Also, Infinity War does not exist in this plotline at all. That purple Homer Simpson, eggplant, grape, kumara (damn, now I want some roast kumara mmm....), whatever the heck you wanna call Thanos won't be anywhere near our boys.

Which also obviously means that Endgame does not exist at all in this plotline.

Honestly, I'm actually excited to write this, and I already have a sequel planned, or really just a basic idea for it.

I don't think I'll include smut in this, as it's not my favorite thing to write. It will be implied in this though.

Now, what else is there to say? I honestly don't know, so I'm gonna leave it at that.

Oh, the other Avengers won't exactly like Bucky in this. Like, they'll more or less be kind to him, but they won't exactly like him. And Tony, he's going to be a complete dick to Bucky in this. I am in no way anti-Tony - in fact, I love him a lot - just for the purpose of this fic, he'll be a dick to Bucky in this.

Actually, most of Team Cap will be kind to Buck, but Tony will definitely be a bit of an ass, and the other Avengers that were on team Iron Man won't really get along with him, but aren't as much of an ass to him as Tony is. I think maybe Bruce (I like some good ol' Bucky and Bruce friendship in fanfics) and Wanda will be the main ones who will like Bucky, but are still rather wary of him. Maybe Sam too.

I almost forgot to mention... each of Steve and Bucky's kids in this will have some form of side effect from the super soldier serum that Steve has, and the bastardized super soldier serum that Hydra had given Bucky. Personally I feel as though if Steve and Bucky were actually able to have kids together, then their children would probably have some sort of side effect from the serums. I've never actually read a Stucky mpreg that has their kids having some form of side effect as a result of the serums aside from inhuman strength. Actually, I may have read one where they discussed the possibility, but they didn't actually have kids in that.

Seeing as there's going to be a sequel to this though, the full extent of the side effects on the kids won't really show till then. I will say the side effects will be both good and bad though.

Okay, I believe that's all.... Anyways... enjoy!

I almost forgot. There's mentions of abuse and sexual assault towards Bucky at the hands of Hydra in this fic.

~ Candy