Chapter One: LOL Life

I walked down to the mailbox to get the mail with bare feet which was a mistake because the october ground was freezing.  That's okay though because cold feet is one of Cameron's many turn ons.  

"MAIL SEX!?"  I asked-well screamed to-Cameron as I tossed the mail on the counter, already stripping off my shirt.

"MAIL SEX IS ONLY MY FAVORITE KIND OF SEX!" he responded rushing down the stairs and unbuckling his jeans at the same time.  Multitaskers are hawt.

Side note: Any type of sex is Cameron's favorite sex.  Its unhealthy really.

So, we basically had sex right there on the kitchen floor.  Twice.  

Two weeks later:

Well, my period is five days late.  Im preggers.

"Uhg, Cameron?"

"Yes babe?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Wow, we are going to be awful parents sex?"

"You know it."

Nine months later:

Well, something you may not know about me and cameron is that we are the leaders of the Skylynn Floyd Fandom.  So, the only obvious thing to do was make infinite amounts of children and name them all Skylynn Floyd.  Of course there were some legal issues considering the fact that neither mine nor Cameron's last name is Floyd, we worked it out cuz i mean come on, we're talking about Cameron fucking Dallas's child.  

You didn't think we were gonna give all of our children identical names did you? Oh please, me and Cam are not basic bitches, they obviously have different middle names.

This one is obviously Skylynn Mistake Floyd cuz this is our first child obviously we we're not planning on being parents.  Lol life.