Chapter 1

"Happy Birthday to you," I heard someone sing. I opened my eyes to see my mother singing to me. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
"There's cake in the kitchen," she said. With that, I started out of my room. She even put a candle on it.
"Make a wish," she said.
"I wish for a boyfriend," I thought as I blew out the candle.
"Happy birthday," mom said once more.
I made my way upstairs and changed into a teel crop top an short black shorts with my black converse.
"Mom, I'm going for a walk," I said. "I wanna get to know the new neighborhood."
"Ok but be home by 8," she said. Without hesitation I walked out the door.
I walked around for about 5 minutes and then
BAM
I fell to the ground, with someone falling with me. I felt a sharp pain as I hit the ground, and another as something heavy landed on top of me. I opened my eyes to see a very attractive guy. He was stradling me and I saw two guys trying to hold their laughs in. He was still in the same position when I mad eye contact with him.
"What. The. Hell," I whispered to him.
"Sorry," he said as he blushed.
"Get off of me," I said as he stood up. He offered me his hand but I was already up and nobody was staring anymore. I saw him walk up to the two boys. They must be friends.

Cameron's P.O.V.
"Cam, look at her," Hayes said pointing towards a really pretty girl.
"Bro, the first one of you to get her in your pants, I'll give you $100," Nash said.
"You're on," we both said at the same time.
"Cam, I dare you to trip her and the fall on top of her and make it look awkward," Hayes said.
"Done," I said walking over to her. As I tripped her, I could tell she was in complete shock. She was so pissed when she saw Hayes and Nash laughing. Oh well. So much for my first impression.

Back to Sadie's P.O.V.
I turned around and walked the other direction. I walk for a little while and find myself in a park. It was so peacefull. I sat on a park bench and looked at a bruise on my ribs from falling.
"How'd you manage that," I heard a guy's voice say. I instantly noticed him from when I fell.
"I'm pretty sure you know what happened," I said.
"Oh, that. Sorry about that. My friend's an idiot," he said.
"I can tell. Soo... What's your name,"I said.
"Hayes Grier. You," he said.
"Sadie Robertson," I said. "It was nice meeting you, but I've gotta go. Tell your friend that we got off on the wrong foot and I wanna get to know him a little," I said as I walked off. He was cute, but not as cute as his friend. When I got home, I saw my mom on the phone. As soon as she got off of the phone she frowned.
"Buisness teip," I asked.
"Yeah," she said. I just frowned and walked up to my room. I should have gotten Hayes's number. I really want someone to talk to. I reached in my pocket for my phone, and realised it wasn't there. Great, I must've dropped it at the park or when I fell. As soon as I thought I lost my phone, there was a knock on the door.
"I got it," I yelled as I ran downstairs and to the door. It was Hayes!
"I believe this us yours," he said as he held up my phone. At that moment, I could've kissed him. But instead I just hugged him.
"You can come in if you want," I said. He gladly walked in.
"Who's this," my mom asked as I walked into the kitchen.
"Hayes,"I said as I grabbed an apple.
"Wanna come to my room," I asked Hayes.
"Sure," he said following me upstairs. He stayed for a few hours, then we exchanged numbers, and he left. He was fun to talk to. But now I need to meet his friend.
Sadie- I have a question
Hayes💖- I have an answer
Sadie- Do you think I could meet you and your friend tomorrow?
Hayes💖- You have your heart set on meeting him, don't you?
Sadie- Yep
Hayes💖- Fine. Tomorrow morning at Starbucks.
Sadie- Okie dokie!

And with that our conversation ended.

The next morning I put on a pair of white short shorts and a light pink crop top with my white converse. I walked out of the house and walked to Starbucks. I saw Hayes and his friend that fell on me. Man his friend is hot!
"Hi Hayes," I said hugging him.
"Hi Sadie," he said hugging me back. "Sadie Cameron, Cameron Sadie," Hayes said.
"Hey sir trips a lot," I said as we all laughed my joke. Cameron was really nice once we started talking. We exchanged numbers because I had to leave early and help my mom pack.

A few days later my mom left. She never told me what I couldn't do so she can't really hold it against me if I throw a party and she isn't around.
I walked down the street, with my skateboard in my hand. I walked past a group of cute guys and I saw Cameron but I don't think he saw me. Oh well. I walked around LA for about an hour and then turned to go back home. When I turned, my eyes met blue eyes a few inches away from mine. I examined their face for a few seconds and realised it was Hayes. I didn't want to break eye contact, but it was getting awkward.
"Hi Hayes," I said.
"Hey Sadie," he said.
We both walked past each other. I walked in my house, sat my skateboard down and sat down, only to be disturbed by knocking on the door.