chapter two

~the end of an open door~

just like a ghost I drift through the days trying for reasons thinking of ways nothing changes no matter how many pills I take give me numbness and happiness I will fake you don't pay attention you don't even look you don't glance I'm an open book if you listened you'd see who I really am you'd know my pain but turned away you stand eating disorders and cutting deep everything is over nothing to keep so when I die you can have the guilt pay the price of the coffin you built I'm done with tears and everything more this is the end of an open door.

   ~why'd you leave so soon~

Why'd you leave so soon? I sit here with bitter gloom you always understood my fears  you always stopped my pouring tears. We'd talk and laugh and live it up and now I wait for death to come I cry my shallow tears and give voice to all new fears. A whisper told me to stay strong when everything was going wrong I miss your touch from dusk till dawn I'll try and keep my spirit strong but for just how long tell me why'd you leave so soon you knew it would come to young to die but somehow he took your life I can still see your smile shine bright like a star. A little whisper in my heart why'd you leave so soon I wish I could have felt your ease when your pain seized to exist in such glory as yours I'll wait and hold my pillow tight and kiss your shortened life goodbye as I cry my sacred tears too many friends lost in young years why'd you leave so soon ?