Chapter 3

The bathrooms near the inside lunchroom were usually deserted as they are the worst bathrooms in the school. Even though today everyone had to be inside because of the rain, there were newer bathrooms inside the lunchroom that saw the most traffic. I hope Liam and Olly didn't realise the direction I was going in and think it weird that I would go to these bathrooms instead of the new ones. But I couldn't dwell on that now. As I paced up and down the bathroom I checked my phone to see that 5 minutes had already passed from when I sent that message to Louis.

For some reason, it was more of a struggle today to resist the urge to pull Louis flush against my body and kiss him senseless. I started to think that maybe Louis hadn't got my message, as I had not received a reply from him. I reasoned with myself that I could only wait another 5 minutes for Louis and if he didn't show I would have to go back. If Liam and Olly did notice which toilets I went to, they could get suspicious if I was any longer. Unfortunately for me, that would mean I would have to try and keep the urges surrounding Louis under control.

My ears perked up when a loud creak came from the door, as it swung open. I couldn't see whom it was as there was a metre long wall blocking the view of the door, but I could hear the sound of the person's shoes scuffling along the floor. My eyes were fixated on the point where the person would be revealed. I sighed in relief when I saw brown, feathery hair before I was pulled against a strong body, arms snaking around my waist to gently press our bodies impossibly closer. Louis began to pepper kisses along my neck before lifting is face up so I could look into his sparkling eyes.

"So, what's so urgent that you wanted to meet me in these disgusting bathrooms?" Louis asked with a confident grin on this face. I went to reply when I felt familiar soft lips placed on top of mine in a sweet, long kiss. When Louis pulled away I knew I had a goofy grin plastered on my face.

"That." I finally say as I lean back in to capture his lips in mine. I reach my hand around and run it through his soft hair and deepen the kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth. Before I could register that I was even being pushed backwards, my back was pressed against the cold, hard surface of the wall, our kiss becoming hungrier. Louis body pushed me further against the wall, his hands slowly roaming south from my chest, sending shivers down my spine. His hands stopped just as they reached the top of my jeans. Louis abruptly pulled his lips away from mine. I opened my eyes to see him staring intensely at me. My felt my face starts to heat up under his unfaltering gaze. His hand begins to move again, this time with swift, confident motions. My eyes fall shut and a let out a sinful moan when his palm firmly glides over the growing bulge in my pants.

Before we could go any further, we heard a loud creak causing us to jump a part; someone else had entered the bathroom. Thankfully, we were behind the wall that blocks the door. As we heard the click of shoes against the floors tiles we quickly straightened ourselves up. I hear the distinctive laugh of Louis and barely register him saying something along the lines of 'oh, Niall you're so funny', before I realise he is trying to cover up how out of breath he is and I join in with his laughter. I turned around to see who made this quick change in him when I was greeted with a familiar smirk and curly brown hair. Of course, it had to be Harry Styles standing there, his raven-haired friend, Zayn Malik, standing behind him with the same smirk on his face.

"What are you staring at, Styles?" I heard Louis hiss. I didn't realise that Harry's gaze was fixated on me until he looked over my shoulder toward Louis.

"Trying to understand why you and Blondie are in these bathrooms and not the main ones in the lunchroom." Harry replied, his eyes drifting back over to me. "I don't think it is really any of your business." Louis told him flatly.

"Oh?" Harry mused, stepping toward Louis. "But I think it is, we don't usually see jocks, like you, in this bathroom, unless they are after something from us. Did you want something from us, Lou-Bear?" Harry finished with a breathless chuckle. Louis' scowl deepened. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, why was Harry calling Lou, Lou-bear? Ever since I moved here he and Harry have never had a civil conversation with each other. I shook the thoughts out of my head when I heard Louis' voice again.