A new

Karm's  POV:

    It's not that I don't like riding the bus but after a long flight, come on. The lady beside me has no problem sleeping on my shoulder and snoring the whole time in my ear. I'm half tempted to lean her on to the other person beside me.

        Thank Rao that my stop has finally come and I get off the bus and I walk into the business known as L-Corp, where my old friend Lena works. The place is stellar in every way it is a steel plated building and marble steps. I stand right in front of the building looking at it half because I want to see Lena but I can't tell her why I left or why I never contacted her.

    "You know I used to have a very close friend of mine who looks so much like you." A woman states as she walks up beside me.

    I turn and look at the woman to reveal that she is none other than my friend Lena Luthor. She stands with her long raven hair up in a ponytail and wears a sliming red dress. "L-Lena." I say with surprise in my voice.

    "Long time no see, no contact, and no explanation." She replies with stern tone.

    "Let me fill in some gaps but I cannot disclose many things to you." I plead with her.

    "Follow me." She sighs. She leads into the building and into an elevator and up to her office. "You have three minutes."

    "Lena I joined the military and I was in Iraq. I didn't have a way to contact you due to the missions I was on. I wanted to contact you but my mission where dangerous even for contact." I said in haste.

    Lena looks at me with anger, sadness and a bit of happiness. "I waited for you to come back for two years Karm! I took you off the street!" She yells.

    "And I'm sorry okay?!" I yell back, looking down at my feet.

    "Karm... I." She starts with a softer tone.

    "It's fine Lena I just-" I start as someone enters the room.

    "Hey Lena I hate to barge in but I need to uh... to uh... who's that?" The woman asks.

    "Kara this is Karm. She's an old friend of mine before I changed Lex corp into Lcorp."

    Kara wears a white button up along with a light tan sweater and black pants. Her hair is tied up in a very well done ponytail. Overall she looks very professional.

"Nice to meet you." She says with a warm smiling.

"You also. I'm glad that Lena has made friends in my absence." I reply.

"Hey there is a building going down in down town you need to go now!" The chip in my head states.