chapter 5

Aquarius P.O.V

As i was scrolling through my phone . I found Cancer runing to me , with a poster in his hands

" quess what !! " he yelled with a very loud voice . " What ? " i questioned calmly . " the queen ! She want 6 worries to protect her and the country ! " he said and i was confused . " You didn't get it ?! " he didnt stop yelling .

" we have been training for 9 years and remember we promised our parents that this training wouldn't go to waste . They looked down on us . And we didnt give up . Its our chance ! " he said and a smile curved on my lips.

" thats true ! Where can we sign up ! " i said and i was so excited . We both start running to the place that the post said . But for some kind of reason we got lost .

" where is it " Cancer said as he was looking around . " ugh i bet thats a sign . its not possible . It was useless " i said . Cancer looked upset . Both of us start running to return back . But Cancer got hit with a guy and both of them fell to the ground .

" watch were you are running ! " i yelled to the stranger . He looked at me . He had brown hair and green eyes . " i did nothing he ran to me ! " he said . " guys calm down , im sorry ! " Cancer yelled to both of us .

" dont apologise you didnt do anything " i told Cancer . The brown hair boy looked at me narrowing his eyes . He stood up and helped Cancer up . " anyways where are you guys going ? " he asked .

" who are you to ask ! " i told him and grabbed Cancers arms . " wait the poster fell ! " Cancer said . As he was trying to make me leave his arms . I saw the guy picking it up .

" oh you guys want to go to the royal palace !! " he shouted in happiness . I was confussed , Canser nodded " why didnt you ask from the start !? " he said and both of us were confused .

" Hi , im Taurus. I am one of the chosen worriers or knights for the queen . And i guess you both wanna join . I will take u there " He said .we both looked at each other and smiled . And went with him .

• Gemini P.O.V

" i cant stand that ! " i said . As i was hitting the steal i was in jail , i killed 5 classmates and its my 4th year in jail . I wanna get out , Escape , do anything .. im tired and in pain ...

The queen's sister put me in jail . If just she wasnt there i would never be found ... Ugh its all because of her ! All i have been doing in those 4 years was creating sharp objects . Maybe i can escape ...

What's that sound .... " fuck ! " i heard the jail ceiling start breaking and fallen down . Dust was everywhere , slowly it start fadding and a guy came to me , i was confused

" want to escape ? " he said " who are you ? " i asked him as i held the metal steals . " I am Hades , be on my team and get out of here " he said .. but why did he chose me ? I nodded cuz i wanted to escape. I couldnt take it here anymore .

" move back " he said and got out a gun , a white gun with ZXL on it . He aimed at the steals and shot 3 bullets. That were enough to destroy the whole jail . I gotten out and and entered a helicopter.

2 men were there beside Hades , one had black hair with a manbun and the other haid a quiff . " whats your name ? " the guy with the quiff asked . " Gemini " i briefly answered .

" this is Capricorn and i am Sagittarius , you already met hades " he said . And both waved at me with a smile but hades

" welcome to Black Spirits " Hades said looking at the ground . Why is he always looking down ?

I agreed to be one of them , my mission was now to attack this country that put my in prison . I will take revenge .