Makeup advice with Taylor

(side note- aloisahart, requested me to do style advice :))

(Taylor is my made up character who will be making appearences )

You walked into your old pal, Taylor's apartment. You looked around and saw the pink fluffy rug, in the living room. You felt it with your hand, so soft. 

"Hey." Taylor whispered. 

"Hey." I whispered back.

I knew to be quiet because Taylor's mother was visiting and she had jet leg. 

"So, I heard you wanted to chit-chat."

I nodded, she motioned me to come sit with her on her nice, comfy couch.

It was grey and it was cute.

"What's up." she whispered, grabbing her coffee cup and taking sips, each sip she took, i heard the liquid go into her mouth and swallow. 

"so i know you are good at makeup, I wanted to know if i should wear foundation, or BB cream."  

Taylor touched my face, her long pink nails, felt so nice on my skin.

"Not to be rude but if you put foundation on your face, I feel like you'll break out more."

She kept looking at my face. "But BB cream is a moistrizer and it's tinted , so yeah that be good, but since it's tinted blend it in well okay, anything else."

She sipped her coffee. "What do you think of false lashes for me?"

She smiled, she tapped her nails on her coffee cup, she was thinking hard, she made sounds like t-t-t-t-. Taylor did that when she was hard in thought. "Yeah, I think it would give me volume to your lashes, but make sure you touch your lashes up with mascara first, it will look better hun."

t-t-t-t. she made tiny noises, thinking, she drank her coffee.

"You are so pretty, Pink eyeshadow would look so good on you, a light nude pink." 

I smiled. She tapped on her coffee cup and she smiled.

"Want me to do your makeup sweetie."

I smiled. "No. I just came for advice. Hey what kind of brushes do you use?" She smiled and put her coffee cup down and went away, she brought a box back. 

She opened it and started brushing it on my face, I closed my eyes it was so soft. 

She smiled. "You want these?" I smiled, "Really."

"yes, i have more." I grabbed the brushes.

"Thanks for the advice Tay Tay."

She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear.

"Love you friend." I smiled...and went on my way...