Kenneth Jamesmore (Creepypasta)

*Reminder*
(Kenneth Jamesmore is not originally a creepypasta OC)

*Reminder*(Kenneth Jamesmore is not originally a creepypasta OC)

Profile

Full Name: Kenneth Banfill Alexander Jamesmore

Serial Killer Nickname: The California Axe Murderer

Nicknames: Kenny(By Tommy Grenells)/Ken(By his co-workers, friends and family)/A.J.(By his high school friends)

Race: Human

Nationality: American/Irish

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Age: 37 (His story takes place in the
year 1990)

Religion: Agnostic Catholic

Occupation: None

D.O.B: October 12th, 1953

Country: United States of America

State his from: California

Appearance: His height is 6 feet 4, an impressive height for a man, weighing around 193 Kg. Caucasian, European descent. Blackish-brown hair, clean, nite and tidy. Medium-size eyebrows. Grey-blue eyes. Semi-muscular. No beard or mustache(Always shaves). A fine and sharp jawline. Hard and strong shoulders. Wears round glasses, metal frames. Wears a plain white button up shirt with a white and blue striped tie and black trousers with a leather brown belt. Wears white socks. Wears a pair of black plain toe oxrord shoes.

Interests: Accounting, financing, office management and casual drinking with employees, close friends and family. Having alone time in his master bedroom when there's no work or meetings. A huge fan of The Beatles and used to own 3 albums. Playing guitar, he also played lead guitar in his early teenage years, he mostly plays songs from The Beatles songs with his high school band. Kenneth absolutely loves to play his guitar for his wife and daughters as they sing songs from The Beatles. Kenneth is currently a serial killer and a man on the run from his past, so prefers to be alone with his thoughts and memories, reliving each and every one of them either in his dreams or just simply remembering with a smile on his face. He sometimes go out in the middle of the night if he can't sleep in his motel room, somehow, strolling under the night skies, either cloudy or full of stars, fills his mind with ecstasy and peace of mind, inhaling the summer, spring or winter breeze sure puts Kenneth in a good calm mood. Drinking anything alcoholic, preferably beer in a bottle or can and if his got more cash than usual, a bottle of whisky or rum, he drinks in bars, outside the bar when he gets kicked out for not paying for his last shot, on a bench in the park, outside the park if he gets caught drinking by security, sitting while on the edge of the road, while walking across or along the road, on top of the roof of an abandoned building, inside of an abandoned building, in front of his wife and daughter's grave, while stalking his next victim, while driving on the road, his hand stirring the wheel and the other holding his alcoholic drink, or simply just sitting in his bed watching the television changing program after program, channel after channel, and Kenneth knows his limit and doesn't get drunk, he chooses not to, but his alcohol tolerance is sure impressive.