『thirty one』

ml_19's pov

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Mark was sleeping when it all had happened.

"Mark! Mark wake up, ppali!" Donghyuck shook the older guy.

"Wae, what is it?" Mark groaned, not ready to wake up yet.

"Do you even know what's going on, you pabo! Manager hyung is SO mad at you!" Donghyuck exclaimed and sensing the urgency of the situation Mark sat up.

"What is wrong?" He asked immediately, sleep all gone.

"The girl you have been...talking to online, there are rumours you have been dating her." Donghyuck quickly said and Mark abruptly stood up, shedding the covers off him.

"What?! How far are they spread? Is Sara aware?"

"It's pretty bad. She probably is cause it is  the 4th most searched topic at the moment." Donghyuck said and Mark ran his hands through his hair.

"God, I need to talk to Sara, she must be-" Mark started panicking, looking for his phone when Dongyoung came in.

"Is he up, Donghyuck?" They heard the older boy's voice.

"Hurry up, Manager hyung is fuming." Dongyoung said to the younger boys and Donghyuck offered a pitiful look to Mark and patted him on the shoulder.

"Let's try to sort it out, bro."

━✶━

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING MARK?!" The manager yelled at the 19 year old.

"You know what you're supposed to do and what is good or bad for your career yet you go ahead and do this!"

"Hyung-"

"What have you been doing!? Uploading pictures with that girl?! Is this the time to date?!" The manager yelled

"Uploading pictures? I never did anything, hyung. I swear." Mark replied with trembling voice, knowing how bad the manager is when he's angry.

"What? You didn't upload anything?" The manager asked, confused.

He showed Mark the article which featured a screen shot of Mark's update which was then deleted.

Mark gasped when he saw it.

"I never uploaded that, hyung! I swear!" Mark told the manager.

"Oh my God, was your account hacked then?" The manager ran his hands through his hair. These 18 boys will be the death of him. 

"This is messed up. This is so freaking messed up." The manager mumbled and started fumbling with his phone.

"I'm going to call the PR. We'll have to do something about this, it's serious."

  ━✶━  

"So he's gone to meet sajang-nim now?" Yoon Oh asked Dongyoung who nodded. All the members were worried for their teammate.

"I'll go there." Taeyong said to Taeil, Youngho, Dongyoung and Yoon Oh — the members that were discussing the situation.

"I'll accompany him." Youngho said and followed after Taeyong, knowing how scared Mark would be.