Chapter 2: Target Locked

After we went to the Principal's room for the registration, Zoey accompanied me to my locker. I was checking my timetable when we were walking towards my locker.

"Guess what's my first subject for the day?" I said, waiting for Zoey's drumrolls.

"Algebra with History sitting right beside it," I said to him and then laughed cynically.

"Well, at least I'll be there too," he said, showing his timetable in front of my face to reveal that we'll be having most of our class together, except for the time when I'll be having my 'Drama' class because he have to go to his art class. Pitiful, I know.

As I was trying to enter the four-digit combination of my locker, I heard something sort of like a commotion happening not far away from where we were standing.

"Well, if you stayed away from Ally like how I told you to, this would never happen!" I heard someone shouted trailed with the sound of 'something' big being thrown towards the locker. Most of the students had come to the place where the commotion was, to see what happened or just simply snap a picture and post it on their social media. Like the cat fight I had last year. It went viral. Luckily I blonde my hair that time and did a little makeover for Macey Anderson. Otherwise, this people would have recognize me at their very first sight of me. That would not be pretty, would they?

Me and Zoey went to where the crowds started shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" repeatedly as the sound of the locker being hit aggressively was non-stop.

We went even closer to the person who I assumed the bad boy of the school who everyone bows down to, who was standing on the middle of the crowd with a guy who was lying on the floor, all purple because of the bruises, caused by all the punches by the bad boy maybe.

Without thinking (at all), I went to the poorly bitten guy. I guess Zoey was as surprised as I was because he looked shocked when I was crouching beside that guy to help him stand up.

When Zoey walked towards me to help me, the crowd went silent. Even the bad boy went mute. Zoey stopped when he noticed that the crowd has gone from noisy as hell to a complete silent.

Zoey glanced towards the crowd and was interrupted when the bad boy said,"You're going to help her, bro?"

"Yeah, you got problem with that?" Zoey said and then walk passed him without giving him another glance.

But before Zoey could even help, he was pushed towards the locker with a very loud thud. Knowing Zoey, he won't back down easily. So he stood up and faced the guy.

"You must be a new guy here," the guy stopped to chuckle. Ugh, as if. You're not even that cute to chuckle like that. "In here," he paused as he walk passed me so that he was closer to Zoey,"boys help boys, not girls."

"Well, that's awful. Real men only help the ones who are weak. If you're the one who made that rule, that means you are weak," Zoey said and end it with an intimidating smile.

Well, I guess Zoey was to caught up with his sassy comeback because the next thing I know, he became the second victim of the day. Yikes!

Should've asked Mr. Geoffrey to give us our character. We all suck in being ourselves, right? Or is it just me and Zoey?

Back to this event we were having here.

After a few punches being thrown, a few curse words being said and a hell lot of pictures being uploaded on the Instagram, I gave up and walked towards them in hoping for them to stop fighting.
I stood there, in between them both and shouted. "Oh my God, guys! Suck it up, will you?" I stared at both of them. I examined the bad boy. He was wearing a very tight white plain T-shirt that shows off his muscles and dark blue jeans. His style was so typical bad boy style. But, that's okay. At least I know the target now.

The so-called bad boy furrowed his eyebrows at me. "You got no rights here, so back off!" He said. Well, more like spitting the words on my face. I could feel his saliva on my bare skin. It felt as if he was spraying it. Ew! Ugh, gross.

I wiped the saliva droplets off my skin. "Oh my God, you are so disgusting. Did you just spit the words on me? Like, literally spit?" He didn't answer but he looked confused.

"HELL NO, YOU DID NOT JUST SPIT ON ME, YOU SELFISH JERK!"