Who I am [Chpt. 2]

Again, I walk through the well known shadows as to not be seen falling in the newfound, almost "new" feet. These heels were really challenging. As I reach my destination forcing my face to be cold, lacking anything remotely close to humanity, completing my doll-like appearance, I walk up to the person. "One way train to Tokyo, please. First class. Soonest train available." I deadpan, pulling out a few notes from under my skirt. The inside I got custom added by the host to fit pockets, slipping in a few large wads of cash so I didn't have to continue going back to the briefcase and bag, with the chances of revealing the amount I was bearing lowering.

The man I was speaking with I noticed was quite handsome, dark brunette hair, skin pale and eyes tired. He hands me the ticket, my black, long fake nails picking it up. That was something I had to practice too. "Soonest in an hour, I hope that's okay, ma'am." He says. He was quite clearly a good 5 years older than me, but how and ever. "Enjoy your ride." He nods, tipping his hat to me with a charming grin. "Yes, many thanks." I smile back, hiding my mouth behind the ticket, still staying up through the nails alone.

I had an hour to kill. There was thankfully a mall around the train station. The train station was like the center of the shopping district anyway. I browsed clothes looking for my, oh so favourite style. I wouldn't buy anything, it was far too much of a hassle. If I did I would have had to bring that all the way to Tokyo through train. The only thing I would have bought, was a coat, simply incase. Which I did. Not exactly a coat, but it had a hood and went over you like a top, so you put it on like that. It had arm holes, and didn't zip all the way down from top to bottom. You /had/ to put it over your head. It had two small white bobbles, and the coat itself was mainly black apart from white fur, across the bottom and the hood.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

I ended up feeling rather peckish, choosing to get a small snack. I would have to learn to eat mannerly too... Ah, what a hassle indeed. I needed to choose something quite fancy too... "Ready to order?" No- "Yes, of course. The finest combination of makizushi, please." I hum. Ordering without stutter, in proper speech? That certainly is a first. The meal is taken out to me a few minutes later. I eat it all, slowly and carefully. I can't believe I must practice eating, too.

I take my leave, after paying, spending the rest of my time browsing around the shops again. I decide on buying a notebook and a few pens. A long while later I come back to the train, 10 minutes early, simply strolling back, head held high. I am directed into a First Class passenger car. I sit down, taking the bag on my back off. It didn't seem quite the style I was going for, with that bag. I wouldn't bring a bag on my back again, it seemed. Fashion and aesthetic purposes, but I would make sure it would not interfere with practicality.

In the passenger car I take out the notebook and attempt writing. I end up throwing pages out of the window, at my lack of capability in writing. The note, the one directing me to the parking lot, just before I tossed Ch- Usu aside? That was our standard of writing. It was actually quite amazing, really. We were never taught how to write, after all. Our letters were never the same size as eachother, usually resulting in one letter far up and looking capital, whilst another looking lowercase and down the page.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

In my head I flesh out my backstory. I need class, I wish for class for my dream, of a castle of servants. As the one they adore... no. The one who rules over them. Their /Queen./ What places have I heard of... something kind of... after a lot of research through my phone, I decide on a name. Well rounded, and suiting to my backstory. This marks the date of my birth. 

February 11th. Celestia Ludenberg. Born in, well, we can exclude that detail for now. German and French relations, Mother being a German musician and Father a French nobelman. In line for the Belgian throne. And then, why make up mad stories of gambling... when I can live them? Or, just add some dazzling special effects. This is perfect, simply.

"Taeko Yasuhiro? What a lowly name. I know of such person." Celestia Ludenberg whispers, wrinkling her nose.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

(876 Words) without Author's note.

Alrighty! So for now, I am finally done and marking this as the end of this story! I will possibly update if it is well received, and fix some spelling mistakes and errors since I didn't have time to go over Chpt 1 & 2. I hope you enjoyed this story, have a nice day, night, etc! I am off to bed, goodnight!