Love, romance and others

It's not easy to fall for someone but somehow I managed to fall for him..He never did anything special to lure me to him, again I was attracted... I was a fool??or downright stupid... whatever it was I was in love with him... Hoping for him to do the same thing but I don't know.. I always wanted him to look at me and smile..but it never happened.He was so much into her that I got ignored.It bothered me for a while.Then I changed my point of view and felt free.It's a great achievement for me.Now I'm happy, really very happy.I don't feel sad or depressed. I'm stronger than before.Nothing can Stop me from achieving what I want.I want to be a self established person.I want to be a writer,a photographer.My resources maybe little but my determination is high.It's high time I tried my best to get what I need ,want.You may think that I'm stupid but I'm not.I want success in life.So I would do anything for it.So my love life is dull..
Romantic moments is zero.And other things are awesome.. I hope I'll find someone just like me who's more understanding than I'm.I hope for it.one day I'll be happy, not that I'm not happy now.I'll be there at my happy place. Little by little I'm training myself to be more capable of doing things that I want.
I really appreciate my way of life.Because you live once,so live it carefree and unbounded.

__________________###__________________