Swimming

Tom's P.O.V

I groaned as Edd made all of us encluding me and the Commie to go swimming outside, Im starting to think that he wants me and Tord to get along.

I grabbed my blue towel and headed outside and saw the others already there. Edd sat down on the curve with his feet touching the water, Matt laying down on a beach chair under an umbrella, and Tord... He was putting sunscreen on himself. I blushed as I realized how curvy his body is, I set my towel down on a beach chair. By the time he was done he looked so shiny and sparkeling, I blushed a bit more.

"Hey Jehova why wont you come to the water?" He said, "I hate it..." I said. "Aww... Is Jehova scared of a wittle water?" He cooed, "Can It Commie!" I yelled. "Guys stop yelling and try to have fun!" Edd shouted as he turned his head. I scoffed "Yeah... Fun". "Come on Jehova?" He said. "Fine!" I yelled. I got up and walked to the curve of the swimming pool, right when I was about to jump I was pushed.

I splashed Into the water face first, I swim to the rim of the water. I saw him laughing, "Fucking Commie!" I yelled. I saw the others laughing quite a bit. I hid under the water and swam to the curve where Tord was, I peeked my head above the water still seeing Tord laughing. I growled and grabbed his ankles pulling him in the pool. He fell on top of me, we both sank under the water. We both swim to the rim of the water and started panting slowly, "Fucking Jehova Witness... I was'nt planning on getting wet asshole" He mumbled. He got out the water and grabbed his towel and went inside. I rolled my non-existing eyes, I got out the pool. I grabbed my towel and walked inside the house, I walked to Tords door.

I opened his door and saw him taking off his swim shorts, I blushed madly. He turned around and blushed as he saw me, "T-Tom!" He said as he brought up his swim shorts. I felt a bulge in my swim shorts, I closed the door behind me locking it. "T-Tom?... What a-are you doing?" He asked as he backed up onto the bed. "I... I need to do this Tord... Your just too... Sexy" I said as I got on top of him. "I-If that want you w-want then... Ok" he said, I was quite shock that he agrees on doing this. I leaned my head to his neck, "P-Please be gentle..." He said softly.

"Alright~", I kissed his neck making him whimpered. I started to suck and bite on his neck earning more pleasure noises from him, the way he moans are beautiful.

Just can't wait until Im inside him.

I started to go down to his collarbone sucking and biting, I stopped and looked at the art I made on his sensitive skin. I smirked and began to grind on him, he started to whimper and whine. I stopped grinding and took off my swim shorts, Tord gulped as he saw my member hard for him. I quickly took off his swim shorts aswell.

"Get Ready~" I said as I thrusted Into him. He let out a loud shaky moan, as if he cried om pleasure. I was gentle just like he said. I started to thrust Into him slowly, he started giving out small moans. I started to thrust faster, "Ah~ T-Tom!~" he moaned out. He started to claw my back, I groaned as I thrusted him harder. I grabbed his member and started to pump it slowly causing him to moan loud. "T-Tom!~ A-Ah~ Fa-Faster!~" he moaned out, I did as I was told and started to Jack him off harder and thrusting in him faster.

The room was filled with moans and groans and skin slapping againts skin rapidly, he started to sweat. "Im close~" I said, "M-Me too~" he moaned out. I felt a pit in my stomach, I gave one good hard thrust into him as I came Into him. He moaned as he felt warm white substance inside him, I started to Jack him off hard. Soon he came, covering his chest and face with his own cum. I pulled out of him and colapse next to him, I looked at him and saw that he was already passed out. I covered me and him with the blanket, I soon fell asleep with my love.