Depression

Tom's P.O.V

The house was quiet. Maybe to quit.

Edd and Matt went to go shopping, and Tord probably in his room. I was on the couch watching The Children, I got a little bored and wanted to do something else. I got up and turned off the television, I walked upstairs.

I walked through the hall, but stopped at Tord's door. I heard mumbling and sobbing.

I placed the side off my head on the door to hear what's he saying. I didn't know if I heard right but I think I heard, "They don't need me...", "I'm just a screw up...", "I'm just pathetic...", "I... Don't need to Live...". I felt pretty bad of what he says to himself, I knocked on the door lightly.

There was no answer.

I knocked a little harder, still no answer. I opened the door slightly and saw nobody there, I opened it all the way and saw Tord sitting down on the side of the bed. I walked around his bed and saw him hugging his knees while his face was covered. I saw a blade next to him, it looked like as if it had blood on it. I kneeled down infront of him.

"Tord?" I asked, he brought his head up. His eyes were filled with tears, "T-Tom..." He mumbled. "Tord what's wrong?" I asked as I placed my hands on his shoulders. There was no answer, only silent was his respond. He put his arms down, he turned his head to the side and started to tear up more. I wiped the tears away with my finger but more kept appearing. "Y-You guys don't need me..." He mumbled, "That's not true!" I said. "We do need you! I... I need you!" I said, his eyes widened as those words escaped my lips.

I placed my hand on his hand feeling a warm liquid. "Tord... Why do you do this to yourself?" I asked as I brought up his hand. His eyes were still widened but tears kept showing. I pulled him to a hug, he seems shock but soon hugged back but tightly. It stayed like that for awhile until I pulled away still holding his shoulder. I then kissed him softly on his lips, he seems rather shock but soon gave in. His lips were so soft, it stayed like that for awhile until I pulled away. I soon pulled him into another warm hug once again.

"I love you Tord..."

"I love you too Tom..."