The Art of Giving Back - Baekyeol Fanfic

His mother would always tell him about how he should be able find happiness nowhere else but within him. Solely within him. It is until now that he comes to realize that the pursuit of this “inner joy” is nothing but a selfish act performed by those who are incapable of feeling brave enough to let their souls be consumed by that revolving riddle that is falling in love. For they don´t know what it is to have someone become your sun, so you can revolve around them as if you were every single planet and star in this galaxy. They don´t understand what it is to recognize every curve, every single variation of someone´s flesh better that your own. What it is to see stars in someone´s eyes and feel fire emanating from every single pore of their body. What it feels like to literally give away all that you have for it to morph with someone else´s in order to create something so immaculately beautiful. What it means to actually lose yourself, and even if you feel afraid; like sitting on a rollercoaster and feeling that flip on your stomach before you´ve even moved, you still gather up some courage and go through it all just to find out that you actually enjoyed the process. Byun Baekhyun, himself, was no man of bravery. Courage was like a sour medicine that he was forced to swallow when in need, but he was brave when he fell in love. He took the fall and broke some bones, but he fell in love. But just like the leaves fall from trees or rain falls from the skies, if one isn´t caught when falling, it shall evidently fall. And here is the trick; it is quite rare when someone gets up.