Prologue

Ever since I was a child, my mum always read me bedtime stories. She used to tell me great stories about brave men in shining armor rescuing damsels in distress or superheroes conquering their weaknesses in order to save the city. The villains on the other hand, always ended up getting their just punishment. Years later, I learnt that this was often not the case.

 I, as almost every kid has, idolized those characters. This was the epitome of my childhood. Apparently when I was little, I ran around with a towel pinned on in order to save my mum from well... anything really. Saving someone, changing someone’s life was important when I was a little one. I never imagined, at the time, how I could much hurt someone. I was naïve, thinking that everyone’s motives were good and pure.

But as we all grow older, everything changes. Choices were no longer black and white as they were before. As terrible things happened, desperate times called for desperate measures. I fought against them so hard but was forced to give in. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with this, yet I’m the pawn that started this whole match.

I am terribly sorry.

*********************

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THE STORY:

 This is merely a work of fiction, regarding one of the biggest and controversial ships ever...Larry Stylinson. Many of the events that will take place are not real, And it is not what I think happened. This is a fanfiction, not an analysis, a theory or proof of how Modest managements are dicks. 

This is also told through Eleanor Calder, a person that we don't know much about. I tried reasearching as much as I could to make this story as accurate as possible. And another note, please don't comment about how much you hate me for saying she is a beard. I mean no harm, nor do I intend to exploit the boys or her for my personal gain. 

I hope you like it.

xx