15 <END>

Omg the story is finally ending ;-;

—————————————————

1 year later

Jimin P.O.V

Ever since that incident, I have been living with Jungkook for a year already. I found out Jungkook was a single dad with a 4 year old son named Rey.

I was like a wife in home, doing the dishes and chores, cleaning, laundry and cooking breakfast while Jungkook did his work. Theres no changing of the fact though that I will still be his secret assassin.

The KOH Organization was kept on hold so we had no activities during the year, and That yoongi guy is held captive in jail for lifetime.

Life is great, and life went normal. I was new to this entire thing, going back to the fact that I was held like a prisoner and a dark room going through several trainings that I didn't even get to experience what a real life is.

The door opens to reveal Jungkook in his suit, carrying his luggage,

"Dad!" Rey runs and jumps to him,

"Welcome back," I smiled to him

He thanked me and we ate in a table. We talked about how was our day, and Rey'a day in school. Just the normal and usual chatter.

As we finished dinner, we all got changed into fresh clothes to prepare for sleep.

"Jungkook?" I sat on the bed as I started at him working on his laptop.

"Yes?" he looked at me, with a worrying face

"Can I go to-" I was cut off as he stood up immediately and glared at me

"I said no! Do you want to get punished again, huh?" He starts to climb over me

"I-I mean no, please don't punish me." A tear fell onto my cheek, and I felt Jungkook's thumb wipe it away.

"Hobi is already gone, no longer existing. Please, I love you Jimin but why won't you love me back?" He embraced me

"It will take some time. I do admit I have feelings for you Jungkook but I am confused."

"I will wait for you, I promise."

I just smiled at him in response and went to the kitchen to get some water to calm myself down.

I looked out to the window, staring at the night blue sky,

"I know you're still alive, I will love you always." I whispered.

Jungkook and I had the sexual relationship, but I did not really feel anything. We would have sex every other day, but why does my feelings not grow for him? I asked myself a lot.

I wanted to move on from Hobi, but every night when I look at the dark skies, I could feel his presence, somewhere far away.

I wish to be able to love Jungkook more, but will I be able to?

——————————————
OMG OMG ;-; the book finally ended. There might be special chapters but they will not be released soon. Thank you for supporting this story guys! I love you all ;-;

I still can't believe the ending xD Last minute plotting 😂