*Six*

(Picture of how Joshua would look like)

Ravi Pov: Me and Mrs.Jeon worked on bringing the things inside since Y/N, Joshua and Jungkook were already gone. ''U-um Ravi''. Mrs.Jeon called out taking me out of my trance.''Y-yes?'' I said as I looked at her. ''Why did Joshua call you appa?'' Mrs.Jeon asked. ''Ha, I knew you were wondering why''. I said with a small smile. ''Oh, honey you don't have to tell me if it makes you unconfrontable''. She said as worry crossed her face.''No its a good thing you asked, you might also be wondering why is a nineteen year old is taking care of two kids as well and where are the parents''. Mrs.Jeon looked down and nodded her head.'' Well, let us take a little break then''. I said as I sat on the porch. ''So what would you like to here first Seo-Yun-ah?'' '' can we start with your parents, please.''Ah-my mom and dad were married for a very long time when I was born then two years after Y/N was born then four more years Joshua was born''. I said. ''SO is Ravi yous real name then''? Seo-Yun said looking me in the eyes. 'sadly no my real name is Kim Won-Shik but I would really like it if you still called me Ravi''.''But let's continue the story''. I said as I began. ''After my mom had Joshua she had become depressed and would stay in bed or break down in tears until she couldn't take it any more''. ''That made our dad go crazy''. ''Her death made him lose hope in himself and his three kids he said he loved so dearly''. ''R-Ravi I'm so sorry for asking''. Seo-Yun said to me.''You have no reason to be sorry''.''Also the reason Joshua calls me appa is because I'm the closest thing to being his father, but when he is mad at me he would call me brother instead of appa''. I said with a smile.''So this means Joshua knows your not his real dad?'' ''Yes...The words he told me was''.''Appa I know that you're my big brother I just don't care''.

A/N: HI GUYS IM BACK WITH ANOTHER SHORT EP. BUT I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE IT. LUV YOU GUYS