Lets go bro!

*Sky's POV*

I woke up because sadly I cant sleep forever. I stretched my arms but let out a weird noise but I know Nash does that but I'm pretty sure we are the only people that do make that noise. I decided to get out of bed and as soon as I stepped onto my carpet I felt super dizzy but it went away after a second and I proceeded my way to the bathroom but before I did that I checked the weather and outside my window it was super sunny and then I made my way into the bathroom. I did my routine put my hair in a top knot hop into the cold water wash my body and face hop out brush my hair put on my outfit which was a white tank top,light washed ripped shorts,white lacy socks and white high top converse I then went out into the hall and made my way to my brothers room. I opened the door just enough so my husky could get through her names Saige and she was stolen from me last night even though shes my puppy I still let Ashton have her for 1 night. I made my way downstairs with Saige at my feet and I went into the kitchen were her bowls were. I filler her bowls up with water and dry food and then I went over to the pantry and grabbed out the coco pops and over to the fridge and grabbed the milk I then grabbed a bowl out the cabinet and a spoon out the draw. Once I had poured the milk I put the coco pops in the pantry and the milk in the fridge I then quickly put 3 pieces of toast in the toaster and went to eating after about 45 seconds Ashton came down.

" Morning lil sis "

" morning big bro you're toast is in the toaster "

" and thats why I love you thanks lil sis "

" you're welcome "

I then finished off the rest of the cereal and put my bowl in the sink I then went up stairs and quickly brushed my teeth and because I forgot to do my hair before I quickly curled my hair loosely. I decided I better go take Saige for a walk so I grabbed my phone off my night stand and walked out my door I then grabbed my lead of the front of the door because if Ashton ever takes her for a walk he doesn't have to come in my room. I then called for Saige.

" COME ON SAIGE WE CAN GO FOR A WALK "

Saige came emerging from the kitchen and I quickly hooked the lead onto her collar I then went over to Ashton and told him I would be back soon.

When we were passing Nash's house Saige started barking either she wanted to see Nash and Hayes or she wanted to play with Skylnn.

" Not today Saige maybe later "

but before I could walk off Skylnn burst through the door and Saige went crazy so I quickly tied her lead to a pole so she couldn't run off. I then crouched down and Skylnn ran into my open arms I then lifted her off the ground and she giggled I then put her on my hip

" hello Sky how have you been "

I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

" Ive been good miss Skylnn and how has my favourite girl in the world been "

" Ive been good "

I then heard Nash calling Skylnns name and Skylnn replied saying.

" GO AWAY NASH IM HANGING OUT WITH SKY "

And once she said that he burst through the door.

" oh hey Sky, uh Skylnn why don't you go play with Saige "

I didn't want to let Skylnn go but Nash sorta commanded her but when she knew he was being serious she let out a frustrated sigh so I put her down and she ran over to Saige and they played together and it made me smile at how cute they were.

" so why were you crying yesterday "

crap think Sky think

" someone form school prank called me saying Ashton was in a serious car crash but they sounded serious so I believed them and I thought I lost him as well as my parents so thats why I was crying "