Quindici [15]

Danny's POV

Oh my god she said she loves me! I wanted to say it back but her eyes closed shut. I can't lose my princess.

I carried her bridal style and ran outside to the car.

Everyone followed me quickly. Todd sat in the drivers seat and Seth sat with him up front. I sat in the back with Claire.

"Don't even think about fucking seeing her and if anything happens to her consider yourself dead!" I sneered at Chris.

He looked hurt.

Good.

He and Kyle would clean up this mess. Todd sped off to the hospital.

"Shh princess it's gonna be okay." I cooed softly in Claire's hair.

"DRIVE FASTER!" I roared and Todd zoomed faster, running the red lights.

Finally we reached the hospital and I carried her in, screaming for a doctor.

Once Claire was taken care off, Todd phoned Claire's parents and I called Kyle asking him if everything was clear.

"Yes boss, everything is fine on my side." Said Kyle seriously.

Wow....he's never serious.

"H-how's Claire?" He sniffs, his voice cracking.

And he never use a nickname for her....

"She's in ICU right now." I told him. Kyle mumbled a few words and hung up.

45 minutes later the doctor comes out.

"Whose here for Claire Phillips?" Asks the doctor.

Seth, Todd, Kyle (Who had just arrived a few minutes ago) and I stand up.

Chris wasn't here.

"She is fine and we have successful taken out the bullet. She is gonna be alright." He smiles

I breath a sigh of relief and rush into her ward just as the doctor was saying something else but I didn't care.

I see my beautiful princess, pale, lying on the bed with her eyes open. I rush over to her.

"Oh baby I was so worried." I say, hugging her.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asks confused.

I laugh.

"Good one. You just got shot and you're already making jokes." I chuckle. "I got shot?!" She screams in shock

I back away in confusion.

"Where is my mother and father?" She asks. "They're on their way." I mutter.

Seth walks in and hugs Claire.

"At least your brother is here." I smile. "You are not my brother. Where is James?" She growls.