Settling in

“This room is quite spacious; don’t you think so, Natsu, Yuki?” I began unpacking my luggage in my new room with Natsu helping out by setting his bed up, and Yuki sitting on the desk...Resting.

“Those people look like decent guys.” Natsu was finished setting up and I was done with my clothes at least. He is really a good judge of character you know?

“Don’t judge by their looks, you stupid dog :p” Yuki provoke Natsu with his usual tone, while I say Natsu is a good character judge, Yuki is sharp too!

“Idiot cat, I say those humans are quite honest looking!” To fight back, Natsu claimed that they are honest-looking. I would say they look nice in the least, although...

“I would say that Ukyo and Kaname are quite dangerous, although I like them quite much.” Yuki's right, Ukyo-san seem strict and Kaname-san is the type I can't handle.

“I like Wataru and Masaomi more.” Natsu likes those kind looking people more.

“What about Azusa-san and Tsubaki-san?” I am particularly concerned with the twins.

“Oh the twin....We are okay with both <3~” Yuki doesn't look like he cares on the outside but in actuality, his tail is giving out his feeling =w=

“Okay, let’s unpack some necessary items and go for dinner!” I went back to unpacking since there is still time till dinner though I doubt that I can finish unpacking today.

“Our food!”

“Yeah, here you go, Yuki.” I gave Yuki his share of food and stroke him on the head, cats are just the cutest...

“What about mine?...Auu....”

“Natsu, here’s yours, don’t worry.” Natsu was feeling left out so I had to comfort him too, well, dogs are cute too -^^-

“Whiny dog. Hmph.” There always goes a saying, dogs and cats are eternal rivals...Or somewhere along those lines ^w^

“Grrr...”

“Don’t fight > <!”

*Knock knock*

“? A-re? Who could it be?” I tilted my head, I mean, I’m new here...And Tsubaki-san and Azusa-san just went downstairs, right?

“Yui? Are you in there?” But that person knew my name...His voice is so soft too =v=~ he must be one of my new brothers too!

“C-coming!” Stumbling over things that I took out already, I went to answer the door. “...Um...” I peek out the door timidly, hoping that he did not bring a whole troop of brothers here...He’s alone! And on top of that, he is...Gorgeous!

“I’m Louis..I’ve heard that you came to the house..So I came to see you..” Louis-san seems to speak in a voice softer and slower than others o.o...

“T-thank you...Wanna come in and sit? Although it’s still a mess.” I’m still quite stunned by his look; I wanna make clothes for him, it's kind of my dream and I know a few techniques in making clothes :D

“I just want to do a self-intro of myself...I still have to go work...” He pointed out, he doesn’t look quite energetic but I supposed that’s how he is?

“Oh?” I’m curious by his job.

“I’m a hair stylist...So one day would you let me do your hair?” He gives off his warm smile to me, and to this look, I’m defeated!

“O-of course! I’m your sister now after all!” I laughed, which eventually trailed off.

“Heheh...Are those your pets?” But Louis-san didn’t mind my awkwardness and continue the conversation.

“Yui-sama, he looks pretty!” Natsu came over to observe Louis-san and spoke to me.

“I think so too!” I said back, laughing.

“You are too kind...” .....Oh?

“?! Y-you understood what he just said?” To add on with his look, he is awesome too! Not everyone can understand Natsu and Yuki, one of the reasons why I’m considered a freak at young age, because I talk to them and respond to them...

“Yes....What’s your name?” Louis-san squat down and talk to Natsu face-to-face.

“Natsu...I’m here to protect Yui-sama from any harm!” Natsu did quite an impact of a self-intro...Hahaha...

“Ignore that idiot, I’m Yuki. You are pretty cool, being able to understand us and all.” Yuki is at his usual mode of talking, a little sarcastic.

“Louis-san, it’s good that you can understand them! Oh, but don’t tell anyone about how I can too....Because they think I’m weird talking to them....Heheh...” I scratched my head, it happened before, I know...That people don't think it's normal to understand or talk to an animal...Why don't they believe me..

“I think you are perfectly normal ^ ^ I hope to talk to you again...” Louis-san's voice send me back to reality. His kindness is too much for a new girl like me.

“...Hm! Bye bye, Louis-san!” But...I didn't dislike it.