012

knees shaking, he stared at the members looking for any kind of comfort but it seems like they couldn't give him any for the members themselves were not calm at all.

"w-what do you mean she's rushed to the hospital?!" namjoon asked, eyes wide.

jimin fought back his tears as he answered, "she's got cancer hyung. and she didn't want to get treatment."

jungkook was pulling his hair. out of all the members except jimin, he was the closest to her. she was more like a sister to him, promising each other not to keep secrets and he couldn't believe that she kept her illness from him.

the others were just... in complete silence. they were good friends of her too and hearing all these seemed unreal. she was smiling so brightly and they didn't know that she was in pain.

"did you know that she had cancer?" jungkook finally spoke up, tears silently falling from his eyes which made taehyung look away in order to prevent himself from crying.

"i did."

silence filled the whole room. for the first time, yoongi did mind it. he was uncomfortable because of the silence until jimin's phone rang.

hastily fishing out his phone from his pocket, he answered the call and put it on speaker when he saw the caller id.

"jimin..."