⚫EXPLANATION⚫

It was Daadi's birthday. The preparations had started one week ago. Gauri and Omkara too were busy in making the arrangements for Daadi's surprise birthday party. Both Gauri and Omkara had decided that they would convey their feelings to each other in front if their entire family on Daadi's birthday.

Finally the awaited evening came. Gauri dressed up in a black Indian gown with a messy bun on her head and some make up. Omkara wore a simple kurta and kept his hair open like a lion mane. Both of them were looking gorgeous in their own way.

Rikara came to the main hall. Every one was ready to surprise Daadi. As soon as Daadi entered.

Everyone(in unison) : Surprise!!!

Daadi: mai vaari java gud khaake. Haye. Jinda reh putter.(OMG. CHILDREN. STAY HAPPY FOREVER)

Rikara take daadi's blessings.

Daadi : Rab Karen ki tum dono shiv- Parvati ki Jodi ki tarah bane.(May you'll be a happy couple like shiv and parvati)

Hearing this a smile creeps on both Rikara's face. Soon after Daadi cut the cake. She smears some cake on the face of her sons and grandsons. Labzon ka yeh rishta nahi plays in the BG.

After the nok jhok of all the members Omkara decided to convey his feelings. He was about to say something when a the lights turned off.

Shivaay: Yeh lights ko kya hua? KHANNA!!!(What happened to the lights? KHANNA!!!)

Omkara: Shivaay ruk mein check karke aata hun.(Shivaay wait I'll just check and come.)

Omkara was going to step out when he saw a projection on the wall. Everyone was staring at the projections.

The floor below Gauri and Omkara's feet faded. Their worlds felt like collapsing. There were pictures of Omkara and his ex Riddhima. Wait they were not any regular pictures. Rather a set of intimate pictures. But wait? Had he ever been intimate with Riddhima? He clearly remembers that he didn't even kiss her during their relationship. Omkara lost all his calm seeing the fake pictures.

Omkara: STOP... JUST STOP THIS NONSENSE.

Soon all the lights turned on and Riddhima enters from the main gate.

Riddhima: I'm sorry. I didn't want to spoil your moods. But today I had to tell you'll the truth!

Omkara: Stop all your non sense. I never touched you.

Gauri broke down into tears. Anika and Shivaay consoled her and held her. Seeing Gauri in such a condition Om rushed to her.

Omkara: Gauri trust me all these photos are photo shopped, edited ... Its all fake.

Riddhima: No its not. That night you were intoxicated and then all these happened.

Omkara: Shut up Riddhima. Just stop your lies for God's sake!

Riddhima: But Omkara I'm speaking the truth!

Omkara: Gauri don't you trust her. Please!

Gauri stomped up stairs.

Omkara: Riddhima tumhari problem kya hai? KYA CHAHIYE TUMHE? (Riddhima wht is your problem? WHAT DO YOU WANT?)

Riddhima: Nothing much Om. All I want is you.. You insulted me on Diwali right? Now pay for it... Gauri neither trusted you and never will. So basically you're gonna live like a widower forever.. Tch-tch.....

Omkara (raising his hand in order to slap her) : Riddhima!

Anika held his hand.

Omkara: Bhabhi?