Find Kumajiro!

You were at your best friend, and long time crush's, house, looking for his pet polar bear, Kumajiro, who was missing. You had a feeling the mischievous little bear is up to something.

"Matthew, are you sure Kuma isn't just hiding?" You ask.

"____, I'm sure he wouldn't hide from me, or you." He said. You nodded, and kept searching.

~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FLYING MINT BUNNY'S CUTENESS~~~~

It was now 6:38 at night, and you still hadn't found Kumajiro.

"Kumajiro! This isn't funny!" You scolded, looking around for the little bear.

"____, you should go home. He might've gotten out, or something." Matthew said.

"No, I'll stay. He can't be far anyway." You objected.

"Ok, but only for another hour. Kumojaro probably hid." Matthew said.

You searched for another few hours, then saw a flash of white under the couch cushion. You pulled out the fuzzy white polar bear known as Kumajiro.

"Mattie! I found Kumajiro!" You exclaimed excitedly, using your nickname for the Canadian. The Canadian dashed in, and hugged you.

"Thanks, ____!" He said, then kissed you.

"S-sorry." Matthew said as he pulled away.

"N-no, I like you too." You say, and return the kiss.

The Canadian let you sleep over at his house, because now it was 10:37, and you were exhausted. You looked into the blondes eyes. He smiled and kissed you.

"I love you, ___." He said.