Y is for Yes

Notes:

It is official…I wrote my first BlackQueen SMUT fanfic.

...

The definition of ‘yes’ had always been clear and concrete to Regina. It was used to give an affirmative response such as to a question asking one to speak truthfully and the answer was that word. It could be given in other forms as well such as ‘alright’, ‘very well’, ‘of course’, ‘by all means’, ‘sure’, ‘certainly’,’ yeah’, ‘absolutely’, ‘indeed’, ‘affirmative’, ‘agreed’, and even the dreary ‘roger’. She knew the meaning, she knew how to use them in formal and informal sentences and settings but saying ‘yes’, in any form especially the purest of form, had always been difficult for Regina. 

It was a personal thing, something born into her that was later moulded by scenarios and experience. She much more preferred saying ‘no’. It was easier and did not leave room for discussion from her part. ‘No’ was a powerful word and showed she did not give in. ‘No’ was the dominant word in a conversation, for it denied someone what they wanted when she spoke it. ‘No’ had been her malicious word of choice when dealing with Snow, her strength when dealing with Rumpel and even amusement when dealing with the saviour. As the Evil Queen it was so easy to say ‘no’ to anyone and anything. It gave her power and it gave her control. Then why was it so difficult to say ‘no’ when it was in regard to her mother?

She could never say ‘no’ to Cora. Ever since she was a little girl she always said ‘yes’. She wanted to show her how much she loved her and wanted to get recognition in return. But she never got what she wanted when she gave in to the submissive word ‘yes’. Yet she always give her mother a ‘yes’ how ever and whenever she asked her to supply it.

Even now, more than 20 years apart she was giving in to her. Giving her that submissive little word. But this time Cora did love her. This time she loved her beyond compare and this time she asked Regina before she touched her. And Regina would say ‘yes’. The former mayor would say ‘yes’ to being kissed and ‘yes’ to being loved in such intense ways, ways a mother and daughter were never supposed to love each other. But the former Evil Queen did not care. For the first time she was giving the word away out of her own free will without it being ripped from her. She would moan the word, wanting to say it over and over again as Cora’s tongue slid inside of her mouth, kissing her exploring her before later slipping into her already wet core. She would scream to the heavens when her mother made her cum and when Cora then asked her if she loved her, Regina would say the word on repeat without even a moment of hesitation. 

She loved the word now, almost as much as she loved her mother. But Regina knew, without a shadow of a doubts that she loved the word ‘yes’ even more when it fell from her mother’s lips. Cora had never given her the word so freely but oh did she ever enjoy giving it to Regina when she herself was on the brink of her climax. Regina in turn would then smile at her afterwards, kissing down the older woman’s jaw as her fingers slid out of Cora’s still sensitive flesh before asking permission and getting a breathy ‘yes’ before licking her mother’s release off of her slick digits. 

Now the word ‘yes’ gave Regina hope and freedom as she fell asleep spent but happy in her mother’s arms. She was finally free and on many mornings when she woke up to protective hands cradling her so close to a naked body of her mother, she wished she had said ‘yes’ to more things earlier in her life.