chapter 1

YUKI'S POV:

How long has it been?

How much longer do I have to wait to be free?

These questions roam my head everyday ever since my brother left me, the same way everyone leaves me. I want to meet the kind of person that is kind and doesn't leave me when they find out that I am blind. So many people leave me after I tell them I am blind.

Today is the day. I am going to Big Hit to hopefully be apart of the new group that is being created. I have been a rookie for two years and I think this is my chance to show I am worth. However, the only person who knows that I am blind is the manager.

Once I in the changing room, all I can hear is people either practicing or hyperventilating from how scared they are. The group that is being created is only a five-member group. It is also for any gender. Male, female, trans any gender is allowed.

After waiting around for I think over an hour, my name is finally called. I carefully walk over to the performance area only to trip on the small step. Behind me, I could hear people laughing and calling me clumsy. But, I just ignore them and continue on. For my singing part, I sing the female bits for 'this is me'.

After I am done, I then move on to my dancing and rapping. For my dancing, I do the dance I have been working on. It's for the song 'Scream' by Usher.(the female person is the person Yuki is.) At the end of my dance, I could hear someone clapping on my left.

"I don't think I have ever seen someone dance like that. It more impressive then JHope's dance skills and he's our main dancer so that is saying something," the voice said. It was very deep, so I assumed that it was a male.

"I am standing right here you know! You're such a meanie Yoongi!!" complained another voice. This voice sounded a bit higher pitched and almost like a child begging their mother for ice cream.

"apologizes for interrupting you, but I am trying to perform here," I said with a bit of sassy hinted in my voice. Then then hear two sets of footsteps leaving the stage and over to where I presume the judges are standing.

"my apologizes for that. Please continue miss Park," I then heard the manager say after the two pairs of footprints have stopped. I listed to the manager and continued to my rapping skills. I am not the best at rapping, but I still gave it a try. I did the rapping parts of 'hopeful' by bars and melody.(the purple parts.)

Once I finished, I heard multiple claps. But this time, the clapping was all around me. My clutched me head as i started to get stabbing pains.I closed my eyes. I was having a panic attack. In the past i only had a few and there was only one person who was able to calm me down quickly. My brother Park Jimin. but he's not here or so i thought. i felt cold, but firm hand wrap themselves around me small body. then then hear a voice.

"I'm here Sweetie. I'm right here okay."

Jimin??????

i think is a good chapter as i am just making it up as i go alone. well most of my stories are from the top of my head.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx