Niabeth(:

This is for @ellieLovesDimples ! I hope you like your Niall one as much as you liked your Harry one!(: xx

#imagine

It's a rainy night in London, where you are spending the night with your boyfriend, Niall. You went over for a dinner date, but got caught up in a storm and decided to just stay over night. Right now, you are cuddled up with your Irish boo on the couch, watching a Horror film and getting comforted by Niall. You also have a bowl of popcorn that you're sharing.

A really startling part just happened in the movie, causing you to shriek. Niall hugged you tighter, but you could feel him chuckling against you. He was definitely laughing at you.

"Niall!" you scold, scooting out of his grasp and glaring at him. "Don't laugh at me!"

"I'm not laughing at you," he says, trying to deny your accusation.

"Yeah, okay," you say sarcastically, throwing a piece of popcorn at him. Niall gasps and holds up the piece of popcorn.

"Why?" is all he asks, holding the piece of popcorn in front of your nose. Instead of giving a response, you open your mouth and eat the popcorn he's holding. Niall gasps, looking at his fingers in shock.

Smiling, you chew the piece very slowly, taunting Niall with your eyes. Keeping eye contact with you, he reaches out for the popcorn bowl very slowly, grabbing a handful, and ever so slowly drops all the pieces on your head. Oh yeah, it's sticky kettle corn as well.

"Niall!" you scold, reaching up to feel the popcorn. Groaning, you give up on pulling all the pieces out. "You're going to pay for this," you mutter as you jump up from the couch and sprint out to the kitchen. You could hear Niall's footsteps behind you, so you grabbed the nearest condiment you could find. Turning on your heel, you squeezed the bottle as hard as you could, resulting in steady stream of mustard splashing Niall in the face.

"Oh my god, Niall, I'm so sorry!" you try to say, holding your hands up in surrender.

"You're gonna get it," he replies, pretending to be intimidating.

"Oh, I'm so scared," you tease sarcastically, reaching for another weapon. Niall reaches out and grabs your hand, diving for what you were reaching for. Next thing you know, sticky, gooey syrup is flowing down your hair, down your face, and in your clothes. Outraged, you grab everything you can and throw it at him as he does the same. Yep, you just turned it into a full blown food fight.

As the war calms down, Niall and you burst at laughing at each other's appearances. You covered in syrup and random snacks, him covered in every condiment imaginable and some extra food that was laying around the house.

"You so cute," you joke, pinching Niall's messy cheeks.

"Aww, you are too! Just not... Now," Niall teases, giving you a "disgusted" once-over.

"Oh, wow, thanks Babe," you say sarcastically, cocking a hip and crossing you arms over your chest.

"Don't worry, I can fix it!" Niall assures you, tossing you over his shoulder and taking you up to the bathroom. He climbs in the shower with you, fully clothed, and turns the water on.

Gasping at the cold, you pull the nozzle down and spray the water in his face. He tries to grab the hose from you, but you resist. It turns into a mini wrestling match in the shower while soaking ever surface in the bathroom.

"I give up, I give up!" Niall yells, grabbing a soaked towel off the rack and waving it in the air as a surrender flag. You giggle and ruffle his soaked hair.

"I win," you state, standing up out of the shower and walking across the bathroom floor.

"Where are you going?" Niall asks, standing up as well.

"To change," you state, continuing to exit the bathroom. Upon reaching Niall's bedroom, you come to the realization that you never did pack a change of clothes because you hadn't expected to be staying over. "Oh, no," you mutter.

"What's wrong, Ellie?" Niall questions from behind you.

You turn around abruptly, panicked, and say, "I don't have any clothes to change into!"

"You left your leggings here last week..." he says, trailing off. He goes into his room and looks through his drawers, trying to find a warm jumper for you to borrow. "How about this one?"

You look up and see Niall holding up that awful Christmas jumper he wore in one of the recent video diaries. Strangely, you've always wanted to wear that sweater. You accept the sweater and your leggings, but you're still missing something.

"Wait, Niall, what about undergarments?" you ask him, getting desperate.

"Oh yeah, you left those here, too," he says, suddenly remembering. You start blush that you would have left those here, but it's not like he's never seen a girl's under clothes before. He hands you your clothes and you go to the bathroom to get a quick shower and then climb into Niall's warm jumper. Scampering down the stairs where Niall is waiting, you strike a pose upon arriving in his line of vision.

"Now that's a cute you look for you. You can definitely rock my clothes," he responds, biting his lower lip.

"Why, thank you. I may just have to raid you wardrobe more often," you joke cheekily, running over to him and cuddling into his warm embrace.

"What are we going to do about the mess we made?" you ask him, honestly wondering.

"I'm sure I can get someone on that," he responds, brushing off the question.

"Whatever you say, babe," you respond, giving him a kiss on the cheek and snuggling into his arms.

The end