Cherry

warnings;
degradation, smut, exhibitionism, voyeurism, spanking, humiliation, dirty talk

                                            -Namjoon let out a soft squeal as he was roughly shoved onto the couch, right between Taehyung and Hoseok; who looked up at Jeongguk in surprise

-
Namjoon let out a soft squeal as he was roughly shoved onto the couch, right between Taehyung and Hoseok; who looked up at Jeongguk in surprise. The youngest was surprised as well, considering their leader had never even cursed towards him, let alone pushed him around.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked, reaching a hand out for Namjoon — only to retract when the oldest member glared at him.

"Pants off, hips up." Jeongguk demanded, avoiding the scandalized look the other members gave him.

Namjoon knew exactly what was going to happen, and his bottom lip quivered at the thought. He had already gotten spanked, earlier, and couldn't think of anything he'd done in the short span of time since then.

"H-hyung... Did I do something?" He asked softly, chewing nervously at his lip.

"What did I say, Namjoon?" Jeongguk repeated, making the youngest male swallow harshly as he complied.

It was embarrassing; the gasp that someone let out, when they realized what he was doing. He shucked his pants off quickly, and scrambled to make room for Jeongguk to sit; before clambering onto his lap.

"You're not really going to spank him, are you?" Yoongi cut through, eyeing his best friend being bent over someone's knee; like a little kid.

"Count." The leader demanded, landing his first harsh smack against Namjoon's ass.

"O-one!" He choked out, already softly crying into the cushion beneath them.

It was embarrassing enough, that he let Jeongguk reprimand him in this way; but now he wished the ground would swallow him. What would his hyungs think of this? They'd probably never treat him as an equal, again. They'd probably treat him like a baby, who needed to be scolded for everything and anything. He was brought from his thoughts by Jeongguk's large hand smacking him three times in quick succession.

"T-two, three, four." His cries had gotten heavier now; and despite that, he was still hard in his underwear.

Another one. "Five!"

He waited for the next one, still quietly crying. It never came, though. Instead, Jeongguk turned him over, revealing the fact that he was hard, to everyone in the room. Which just happened to be the entire group. He let out a pathetic sob, covering his face with his hands.

"Fuck," Jimin mumbled, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"Who made you like this, Namjoon?" Jeongguk questioned, pinching the head of his cock through the fabric it was confined in.

"J-Jeongguk hyung." The youngest answered obediently, missing the way everyone sucked in a sharp breath.

"Move your hands away from your face." His hyung demanded, pinching a little harder.