Chapter 1

Elenora's bedroom ☝

Elenora's POV

"Ele mom says I can go clubbing if you take me!" Sofia,my best friend and adopted sister yelled as she threw herself on my bed. "Please say you'll take me and my friends clubbing." She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Sofia, you know I don't go clubbing....." I smiled at her as she continue begging me with her eyes. " But since it's your birthday I'll take you, jus remember you owe me big time." I laughed as she pitched up off my bed, and started fussing about what she was going to wear.

"Thanks Ele!" She squealed before rushing back out my room yelling at her mom that I had said yes.
I've been living with Ms.Jones and Sofia for five years now since my mom died in a car crash and my dad abondant me and disappeared. Ms.Jones had promised my mom that if anything were to happen to her she would take care of me.

Sofia and I had always been close because our moms were close and we practically lived together. It's my final year in high school before I head off, finally got my acceptance letter from Oxford University where I plan to study law, it's always been my passion, but meanwhile I've been working at the library, helping put Mr.Nanton an old man who works alone and at the dance studio around the block from there.

Ms.Jones is one of the nicest person I've ever met and she is very childish too, almost like a teenager. She keeps telling me I should live a little and enjoy my youth but I don't see the point. I've never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, sofia makes fun of me sometime saying she has been kissed before me but I don't mind even though she's younger.

Since my mom's death I've been too scared to be in a car, I've have been trying to get over my phobia but it's a bit too difficult.

"Ele, what are you gonna wear..... I have the perfect outfit for you," Sofia gushed as she entered back into my room, I placed down my book and looked at her, she was really beautiful with her baby like face and her plumped lips, she had finally turned 18, one year younger than me. Sofia had went all out today and dyed her hair silver/gray and it suited her well. I was a natural red head, must of my friends at school would call me red or ginger, I got the hair from my grandmother who passed away before I was born, my mom used to tell me a lot about her.

" I'm trusting you to not dress me naked Sof," I laughed, seeing how excited she was that I was finally going to a party with her." I'm heading out now though, I'm helping out at the library today." I stood up and got my phone off the night stand.

"Please be at home by six," she said firmly walking into my closet. I nodded my head and whispered softly. 'Yes mother'.

Elenora's outfit☝

Elenora's outfit☝

Heading out the door, I kissed Ms. Jones on her cheeks and she told me to be safe. Walking to the library was nice the sun was up and the streets was busy.

"Elenora." Someone said and I turned around, meeting face to face with Kyle, a boy from my class who tries to flirt with me.
"Hey Kyle, what's up." I smiled at him, I'm not gonna lie, Kyle is one of the hottest boys in school but I wasn't attracted to him at all.

"I'm heading to the park with my lil sis." He says looking down, my eyes followed his and u saw the cutest little girl hiding behind his leg. "Say hi, Anna."

"Hello,"She says softly peeping out from between his legs, and giving me a toothy grin.

"Hello sweetheart, aren't you a cute one," I winked at her and she blushed. " I have to go Kyle, working at the library and I'm already late, so I guess I'll see you around. Bye Anna." I say.

"Oh okay, I'll see you in school then." Kyle says taking Anna's hand, smiled at me one last time showing off his dimples and then walked away.

Reaching at the library Mr. Nanton was waiting on me at the front desk. "Hey," I said sitting next to him, "Where do I start." I asked but he just simply stared at me."What's wrong, Mr Nanton?" I frowned, that caused him to snap out of his thoughts.

" Oh nothing is wrong Elenora, I'm just thinking how blessed the man who finally gets you will be... You're beautiful, sweet, caring, considerate.... If I was thirty years younger I might have even tried." He chuckled, then kissed my cheek. " Also didn't I tell you not to come today?" He scowled me, pressing his lips in a thin line.

" You need to get accustom to me not listening to you when you say stuff like that Mr Nanton." I giggled, while picking up a box filled with new books and headed down the correct isle.

It had been a long day at the library with people coming and going, at least it was quiet and I got to finish the book I had started yesterday. Before even realising it was after five, Mr Nanton called me as I placed back the book where it belong and told me he was closing up early.

Well I guess it's time to get back home to Sofia, who is probably on my bed waiting on me with a dress and makeup ready to powder my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading this chapter to the end and also please vote and comment.... Tell me what you think about it or how I could improve

Also I'm typing this on my phone which is very difficult cause I don't own a laptop..... Again please vote..

Love u guys already 💋💋💋