Introduction

Hello, everyone. I'm very excited to finally bring to you the new, rewritten version of In the New Wild.
To say this was easy to write would be an understatement. I had such a hard time doing this story, and I kept putting it off and avoiding it.

This story is a bit different than the original, but I hope it makes more sense.

I want to thank my mom for editing this for me, my friend MomoBlu123 for helping me write this, and reminding me of things I forgot, and all of you readers, for putting up with the original version, and being so kind as to read this one.

I understand that this is not accurate to human history. This does not follow the history of man and instead takes place in a universe where mankind travelled more, and there is magic in this universe.

If you have any feedback or questions, comment or message me!
If you have any ideas, let me know! I might put it into a bonus chapter!
Want to make a cover for this story? Go ahead! I would appreciate it if someone did that.
Have fanart of the story? Don't be shy to send it my way! Your art will be put into this story.

You may NOT rewrite, copy, publish, or create a spin-off of this story! You will be asked to remove it.

This will hopefully be self-published after I finish this story.

Rated mature for violence and blood.

This is a work of fiction. All characters, plot, setting, and places belong to me.