Teenaged School Love

A/N: Hey guys so this is our first chapter. this story is non-fiction and is based on our life story.

Main Characters: RITZ and CHLOE

- DESCRIPTION A school story about normal school teenager who have crushes .this story is based on jealousy ,attachments , stupidness.

Ritz and Cloe are teenage bestfriends who suffer from everyday fights with their so called lovers on over protectiveness and jealousy and trust.they both adore their maths teacher and always dream about him having a crush on them in school but this secret spills out , now most of the class knows this.WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

JACOB’S POV:

I was sitting on a table in our class admiring the beauty of my new crush.She was taller than me but I don’t know what was in her that made me love her.She turns to me and finds me staring at me , i suddenly start looking somewhere else when i hear her call my name. I flip my head back in her direction and then she says “Jacob , wanna play?”I nod my head and sit on the only place vacant which was right next to her. I hesitated first but went and sat next to her. I felt fireworks as her knee suddenly hit me.

RITZ’S POV:

I turned my head to Jacob to apologise for hitting him on the knee but I find him blushing . I feel awkward and just smile before returning back to the game !!! I felt that he was acting strange because i have touched him multiple times before but he never blushed!IThe bell rang for break and i remembered that my teacher  crush has duty outside today and rushed outside with my best friend Cloe.After fixing our hair , we went out of the building into the playground where he was on duty.Suddenly dust came into my eye but as soon my vision cleared, I saw him standing in a blue shirt ,looking amazing as always. Me and Cloe share a smile and blush while walking up to him!

CLOE’S POV

I WAS SO EXCITED TODAY,I was finally going to see him after a whole week .He had been sick for two days +he doesn’t teach me, he teaches Ritz so i usually see him while he is on duty twice a week. He was laughing at something when i found myself blushing.Me and Ritz walked past him saying hello sir when he turned himself to us, totally forgetting the conversation he was in and replies”hello Cloe and Ritz,how are you today?”i look at Ritz and blush not knowing what to say.we reply with a small voice both saying “Fine” at the same time . We look at eachother and laugh at how we make us look like idiots , but we didn’t mind it.we even smile when we say his name Maz.

A FEW WEEKS LATER:

RITZ’S POV:

We all cheer when we find out that the French teacher is absent. We have to separate into 2 classes and sit in the Spanish class. I end up being in Mr. Maz’s form class room with Cloe , Jacob and my friends: Jessie, Simon, Kira and others. We just sit on the benches super quiet when Simon comes up with the idea of playing truth and dare .Me ,Cloe, Simon and Jacob start playing because everyone is up with their own thing! I have Cloe on my left and Jacob on my right!Did i mention that Cloe likes Jacob!We start playing and the most chessiest question pops up first: Who is your current crush? Sometimes i hate truth and dare when i have to answer that question.Simon is asked that question by Jacob. Did i mention they are best friends?he replies after thinking a bit and the answer is Katie , our friend! Its Cloe’s turn to ask and she picks Jacob and looks at me I wink at her knowing the question.

Cloe’s POV

I start “who is your crush?”I feel him blushing and Ritz looking straight at me . I keeping thinking he will say my name when he starts answering “She is right here and she will get up and hit me on saying this but it’s “ I feel a look from Ritz and that explains that she is also expecting my name when he finishes his sentence “Ritz , i like her!” I feel myself wanting to scream when he smiles and looks straight at Ritz and she is blushing with embarrassment and looking at me! I fake smile and she returns an apologetic smile. I was so angry at her but why? It wasn’t  her fault that he liked her not me .I felt ok minutes later when the bell rang!she rushes upto me saying she didn’t know about that and she only thought of him as a friend! I smiled ,letting her know i was okay but i didn’t tell her what i felt that time but i thought  i will tell her later.Was i jealous?

A/N: HELLO GUYZ , HOPEFULLY U LIKED OUR FIRST CHAPTER ! THERE IS ALOT OF SUSPENSE AND JEALOUSY IN THIS STORY AND MAYBE THIS IS RESEMBLING WITH TEENAGE LIVES . WE PLAN ON UPDATING ONCE A WEEK AS ITS SUMMER!SO WE NEED COMMENTS,LIKES AND VOTES. Stay Tuned!

LOVE YOU ALL ! FEEDBACK ON HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND ANY IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED, WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET BACK TO U! J <3