Chapter 4

Harry-

The room is amazingly big, which of course I already knew. The grey walls match her loose knit sweater, and the golden, matching bedspreads cry out 'The Extended.'

"Like it?" I smile over at her, shrugging happily. "It's my favorite room. 'S where the magic happens." I tease with a wink, laughter rumbling through my chest.

"Um, I guess." She says uneasily, and it does make me frown, but not for long.

I'm not sad very often. I have a fucking great life. I have super powers, for God's sake. It's amazing.

"Well.." I sigh and look around, pointing to the second bed. "That ones yours. Uh, if you wanna turn around, I'm gonna change, okay?" I smile briefly at Isis and laugh gently as she turns her back to me immediately.

I strip off my plain black long sleeve shirt and pants, slipping into a pair of orange jogging shorts and a white t-shirt, getting ready to start my work out. "I have a gym, so, if you want to join me, feel free." I smile widely and turn her around again, planting a firm kiss on her forehead.

Isis-

It shocks me at first, the kiss. But then a cold feeling starts in the out in my stomach and I step back.

How could I possibly be so confused? At first it was warm, and then it was cool, like an ice pack against my skin. "Okay, um, clothes?"

There's some sort of law that says Guardians, if having the Pedestrian love with them, must provide food and clothes. So I wasn't supposed to pack anything, and I didn't.

"Right. Ummm.." I watch him skip over to a few drawers, pulling them open. "What size, babe?"

"Um, two." I flush. I hate being as small as I am; it makes everyone stare. But not Harry. Harry seems to just smile and nod, picking out clothes he assumes will pick me. And.. And the warm feeling is back. Fuck.