Be here Be near

Note
    The characters used in this story belongs to the author of the original novel "Two moons".

Please don't copy my work.

FORTH POV
   He keeps his eyes closed and tries not to move a muscle. He doesnt want the other person to know he is wide awake.
   He lays still, for god knows how long till the person next to him got up from the bed. He hears rustling sound of clothes. He hears footsteps going further away from him. He hears opening and closing of his room door. Finally Forth open his eyes and look at the closed door.

   He clearly remembers everthing that happened yesterday

   He clearly remembers everthing that happened yesterday. His sulking over Nong'Yo. Drinking at his friend Lam's room. Sudden appearence of Beam to join them in drinking. Beam's confused state regarding Kit. How both drinked out of their mind. Sudden Blackout. Then he remembers Beam and him making out on his bed in his room. He had no idea how they reached to his room. He clearly remebers how Beam begged him 'Do Me'. The pleasure. Beam's moans. His grunts. The tightness and heat. Its a whirlwind of emotions.
   Forth got up and wore his boxer shorts. He went to the balcony. The morning fresh air helped him relax. Lighting a cigar, he breathed in the nicotine smoke and exhaled out. Its helps clear his mind somehow.
   What to do next. He heaved a sigh and went inside his room. He took a long shower trying to erase the memories but Beam's face with various emotions flashes through his mind. They imprinted themselves in his mind and heart.
    He changed his clothes and sat on his bed. Suddenly he felt suffocated. Felt like the walls of his room are closing in on him. He got up, took his wallet and bike key with him, with quick stride he left his room. He need to see Beam now or else he ll go crazy.

BEAM POV
   I left Forth room without a trace. Driving my car like my life depends on it. I don't know where I'm going!! I need to escape the reality. I need to be alone.

   I felt like I used Forth heartbroken state to ease mine

   I felt like I used Forth heartbroken state to ease mine. He doesn't deserve this. Forth is simpleminded, kind and a warm person. I feel so horrible now.

FORTH POV
   Searching for Beam turned useless. Its clear to anyone that he is avoiding me. His friends Pha and Kit clearly doesn't want to involve with me.
   In case of Pha, he is still mad at me regarding Nong'Yo, but the truth is I have not thought about Yo after the campus moon competition. Now All I can think about is Beam Beam Beam.
   I dont know if Kit knew about that night or not, but anytome I approach him to ask about Beam, he would glare at me and leave without a word. I'm going crazy day by day.