americano

Jeno lazily wiped the last table with all his strength. He let out a deep sigh as he finished, and sat down on an empty seat, waiting for costumers, as well to pass time. He kind of hated working overtime, especially on friday nights. He just looked outside the window, admiring the falling snow.

"Hey, Jeno." He looked back to see Chenle, holding two cups of hot chocolate. "Chenle, aren't you going home? Your shift already ended." Jeno asked, tapping the seat beside him signalling Chenle to take a seat. "No, not yet. I have to work extra hours for extra money." Chenle smiled, handing Jeno the cup of chocolate. "Why though, Is your mom sick again?" Jeno worriedly asked, making Chenle chuckle. "No! I gotta save money so I can buy my own apartment soon." And he took a sip from his cup. "Ah, I see. Has Jaehyun hyung left already?" Jeno asked, and Chenle only nodded. "So I guess it's just me and you here in the Café." Jeno spoke, making Chenle laugh, and Jeno just laughed with him, too.

☕️

"Jeno? you sure you can handle all of this?" Chenle asked, and Jeno only replied with an mhm. Chenle took that as a yes, then proceeded to the Exit. "Jeno! I'm going now!" Chenle took a second to bid hisgoodbye to Jeno, before disappearing in Jeno's sight.

Jeno was alone again, and it's 11:48 pm.

He still has 12 minutes more. You can do it, Jeno. He said to himself and smiled, as he took his phone and play a mobile game.

A guy, probably the same age as his, entered the coffee shop. Jeno hurriedly placed his phone back in his pocket, and plastered a smile on his face, covering the tiredness from hours of work. "Hello, welcome to Café Cherry Bomb, what can I get for you, Sir?" He happily asked the guy, but he didn't reply right away. Jeno couldn't help but look at him, admiring his face and pale skin, with small, warm eyes and pink lips. Oh shit, he's handsome.

"Sir?" Jeno asked again, lifting his shoulders and smiling more widely. "Ah! Sorry, A tall cup of Iced Latte only." The guy shyly said, cheeks tinted with a pale shade of pink. Jeno quickly made his order and in a matter of minutes, he handed the tall, transparent cup in the guy's white, slender hands.

"Thanks." The guy warmly spoke then smiled, before leaving the Café and Jeno in awe.

☕️

He flicked the light switch of the Café's sign before walking home. Greeted by the cold breeze of the winter air, he gently rubbed his hands together and blew his fringes. His home isn't that far, but is enoughy to think of the last costumer for this day.

He remembered his appearance in perfect detail. His warm doe eyes, pink lips, topped with this slender physique. He was perfect, atleast for Jeno.

He opened his apartment's door and went straight to his room and threw himself on his bed, letting out a deep sigh out of tiredness. He put his stuff on his cabinet near his bed and his phone beside him. He was almost asleep when his phone vibrated.

Twinkies

Chenlooo
hELLO TWINKIES
HELLO???
aNswEr MeEEE

moomin
wHAT HAS HAPPENED
wHAT DO U NEED MY LIL TWINKIE

Chenlooo
nothing, really bAHAHAHA

moomin
-,-

lol renjun what r u doin with ur life

moomin
being a good example to y'all twinks

dOONGHYUCK
uh, who said so?
like, i'm the leader of the TWINKIES

jisung pWARK
@dOONGHYUCK shUt tHe fOoK uP bOi i'm The oRiGinAL twInkIe heRe

foreign swagger boi markeu lee
@dOONGHYUCK but u can lead me to bed mmm

dOONGHYUCK
fuck off, mark lee

HAHAHA holy shit

[ Chenlooo added starry_nana in the chat. ]

starry_nana
um...hi?

moomin
wELCOME TO THE TWINKIEs

Chenlooo
make urself comfortable here, jaemin.

jisung pWARK
hELLo tHeRe

dOONGHYUCK
hello, i'm the best twink here. but i'm taken, if ur wondering.

jisung pWARK
donghyuck HE DID NOT ASK

dOONGHYUCK
aw fuck off

hey guys, what's the commotion?
got back from the kitchen lololol
ate some cookies

moomin
a NEW MEME-ber has been added to the twinkies!!!

wait what
really?!?!
nice

moomin
so, @starry_nana, introduce urself to us
tO the TWINK COMMUNITY

foreign swagger boi mark lee
im not a twink????

dOONGHYUCK
mark lee...

foreign swagger boi mark lee
mkay fine dONGHYUCK

starry_nana
kay so uhm, im na jaemin
and i like coffee
i just moved here tonight
and i passed by a coffeeshop where chenle works
but he wasnt there
so that's a bummer

oh shoot
u were the guy earlier???

starry_nana
wHat???
@jeno_fun iSTG????

uhm yeah

Jeno felt his eyes droop down, realizing that he is sleepy, he turned his phone off and drifted to a deep slumber.

A/N: mY sTORIES ARE LAME OML iSSOKE I LUV YALL *sends lots of luv and uwu*