1085 - 1102

AST 1085 Danger, Injury, Break his Teeth

Could it be that Qing Shui had come back?

The girls all looked at the Ten Thousand Poisonous Violet Sable in shock. Back then, when had Qing Shui left, he had intentionally left behind the sable and informed them that so long as he wasn't too far away from it, he would be able to sense it.

For now, the strength of the Ten Thousand Poisonous Violet Sable could be considered as average and dealing with ordinary elders from Lion King's Ridge shouldn't be a problem. Its poison was very strong and it had managed to kill a few demonic beasts previously.

At this time, it let out a sharp cry. For a demonic beast that had reached such a formidable level, its cry could penetrate the clouds. It could be transmitted for a 1000 li or even further.

The girls wanted to stop the Ten Thousand Poisonous Violet Sable. Deep down, Yu He wasn't too sure either. She was unsure if they could beat the people in front of them, but she thought to herself that if Qing Shui did manage to arrive soon, they might really stand a chance.

Yiye Jiange, on the other hand, had witnessed Qing Shui's strength before. It's just that the people in Lion King's Ridge were a bit more powerful without the Laws of Heaven and Earth, she wasn't really confident in herself either.

"Young master, this is a formation to trap enemies, there might also be killing formations within it. If you really wanted to destroy this formation, you will have to get in from here. Furthermore, it would be the best if a formidable warrior who specializes in all eight positions of Heaven and Earth enters." Elder Xi said with her brows knitted.

"Hmph! Do they really think that they can defend themselves with a formation? Funny, we don't have to get in, we can still manage to break the formation." At this moment, another elderly man in a similar red gown spoke up.

"Elder Chi, have you thought of any ways to counter it? This time, we definitely can't let them go. You saw it yourself, Yiye Jiange and her niece are already powerful Beast Tamers. If any more powerful warriors from the new generation continue to appear someone with Heart of Seven Orifices might happen to appear. If that happens, our Lion King's Ridge will definitely be done for." Beitang Lie looked at the elderly man with the sunken eyes earnestly.

"Young master, I have a Formation Breaking Stone in my hand. It's just that this one is of a lower grade. However, these people aren't that strong, it should be able to break their formation. This Formation Breaking Stone is able to absorb the Spiritual Qi emitted from the eye of the formation. It would immediately cripple the formation itself." Elder Chi said with a smile.

"Elder Chi, if we succeed this time, I will report this to father! I will definitely not let the usage of this Formation Breaking Stone be for naught!" Beitang Lie said seriously looking at the old man.

"It's alright young master, I will start right away. You guys get ready. The time that the Formation Breaking Stone stays in effect isn't that long. As such, we have to force the girls out of the formation within a short period of time. You can also try to destroy the eye of the formation." As soon as Elder Chi finished speaking, he took out the Formation Breaking Stone.

The Formation Breaking Stone was a black stone. It was about a foot in size and it was oval in shape. On top of it flowed a strange energy, or rather, a kind of devilish entity. A lot of people would feel uncomfortable with this kind of strength since it felt a bit gloomy.

"Oh no, they're about to break the formation!" Yu Ruyan said to the girls who were similarly looking outside.

"Everyone get ready, as soon as the formation loses its effect, we should focus on one direction and run. Don't turn back, as soon as you get the chance to run, run! I will watch your back." Yiye Jiange said calmly.