Michael Imagine

You were laying in your hotel bed with your boyfriend of two years, THE Michael Clifford of the famous punk rock band 5 Seconds Of Summer. You got up & went to the window, you heard chants of your's & his names. 
"(Y/N)"
"MICHAEL"
the fans said. Some even shouted your ship name.
"(Y/S/N)"
"What babe" Michael said groggily.
"Listen Mikey" you said.
He listens to them shout.
"Awwwwe they love us!" he says as he hugs you from behind. "See I told you, (Y/N), they love you as much as I do"
You blush. 
"Cutiepie" he says.
"Let's go meet some of them" 
"But first, let's get some clothes on babe" he winked as you remembered the crazy night you had the night before.
You both get dressed. He gives you a piggyback ride down the stairs & takes you outside.
"OMG IT'S THEM" one fan says.
"Hehe hi" you say.
"Hey" he says. "Umm (Y/N) there is something I've been meaning to ask you..." he says as he gets down on one knee. "(Y/N) I love you & I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Clifford?"
"YES MICHAEL YES!" you say as you hug him.
"I love you (Y/N) more than you will ever know." he says.
"I will love you till the stars run out Mikey!" you say. 

This was my first imagine hope you like Love y'all xx<3 :D Pls comment  if I should do more!

                                                                                                                                Love, 
                                                                                                                                    Kellie a.k.a Mrs. Clifford!  ;)