25!

GG'S POV -omg josh! why did you just kiss me??????

Josh: i really like you. and you are single aren't you?

GG: i am!!! but i'm still not over austin.

Josh: oh..... i'm sorry GG: its ok. i'm sorry if i lead you on. but i need time to think things through.

Austin's pov - i can't believe what i just saw. idk whether to leave or stay and still surprise her..

this austin think. ive always learn if i want somethine no matter how hard it is. i have to work hard to get it.

i'm still gonna do it.

GG'S POV - well lets get to back because someone is coming here to perform AGAIN. 

Josh: haha alright.

the performer was taking forever to come out!!! come one i'm getting sleepy. once the person came out. i know that voice anywhere.. its him...............................................

*

i didn't know whether to run out or stay. josh had the :o face on. i was about to cry. 

he was singing you and me. and he was looking directly at me. all the mahomies turned around and all eyes were on me. i was so nervous. he came up to me and grabbed my hand and finished you and me. he was crying which i thought was amazing. i don't what to do. i forgot josh was there. Austin and my eyes were glued on each other. we didn't wanna let go. 

i was in a trance. he let go of my hand. and walked back on stage.

Austin: "gg i know ive made some mistakes and i'm not proud of them. we have been through alot and we weren't even together that long. i wanna be with you. you are my angel. like i always tell you. that forever necklace i gave you i met ever word i said. i know we weren't together that long but i am in love with you. you make me smile when i'm down. you didn't use me for fame. you like me for me. and if you give me one more chance i promise you i won't let you go."

people in the Audience were cheering me on saying go up there. i didn't know what to do. should i really believe him? or he is just saying that.? its like my moms voice was in my head telling me to go up... so i did.

i ran up there and hugged him so tight. i seriously missed him. he was my everything<3 its like i couldn't live without him. and with that we kissed for a good 5mins. i don't regret anything. i love him<3 the crowd was saying aww and cheering on. sarah and alex and dave and mama mahone were all crying. yes alex and dave were crying haha.

i will never let Austin go<3 he's my angel.

*so watcha think?(: they are back together!! yay!!! but wait where did josh go?:O