Chapter 4

It's 12 o clock when I wake, and as usual I head downstairs to the kitchen for food.

"That man was very nice," my brother-in-law states, and I spit out my tea. "In fact he left you a note." He outstretches a hand carefully pressing a small slip of paper. I thank myself for not drinking another sip of tea.

The note reads:"Thank you. 07527826786. Good luck ~ B"

I wonder why he gave me his number.

-

I finally gathered up every ounce of courage to phone him.

"Hello?"

"Hello... Who is this?" I'm not expecting a Scottish accent, I'm expecting a deep, true English accent.

"Benedict?"

"No... This is Steve. Benedict must've given you my number." What? Did he do that intentionally?

"Oh."

"Yes, he must've. Well, there should be a reason. He doesn't usually do things like this." But, why? Who am I speaking to?

"Okay. Excuse me...but Steve who?"

"Moffat." I recognise the name. "And you are?"

"Heidi Eriksen."

"Would you like to meet me tomorrow so I can see your work? Meet you?" This is basically an interview, but probably with someone of talent, else Ben wouldn't have given me this opportunity.

"I'd be delighted."

"I'll text you the restaurant and time."

"Thank you, so much. I'm very grateful."