Chapter 3☆彡

「pov」
*few weeks later*
I was sitting in detention. Daddy was pissed. I didn't tell him why it happened or when it would but my phone was going off like crazy. I picked it up and looked at at least 50 messages
Daddy:princess where are you
Daddy: this is serious Araya. Where the fuck are you.
Daddy: what did you do this time?
Daddy: I swear if you don't answer this phone
Daddy: I know you're reading the messages
Me: sorry daddy. I'll explain when I get home okay? Detention ends at 4:50. I'll see you around 5.
I was super scared so I put my phone on don't disturb and continued drawing things for art. I was trying to keep things off my mind so I didn't have another panic attack. I was almost late to dentition today and that would have ended bad. State testing a soon and I'm super worried about my math one. I'm terrible at math. Like when we're doing it I understand it and all then we have homework about it and I instantly go into bratty mode. I hate it. "Ppsssttt" someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around very confused "you're Araya, right?" I nodded. I get very shy when it comes to people, I'm not the biggest fan. The guy smiles and hands me a piece of paper with a phone number on it. I didn't know what to do because I wasn't sure if this was flirting or what. So I put it in my binder and continued drawing. Pretty soon the bell rang and I packed all my things in my bag. I put my earbuds in and started to walk home. I felt like I was being followed, and I didn't know what to do so I kept walking faster. I finally reached the road to where our house is and I sighed of relief. I got to my house opened the door and put my things down. I looked around for Hayden but couldn't find him anywhere. "Daddy?" I was scared and slightly confused. I walked up to daddy's office and he wasn't there. I checked my room, his room, and then the play room. I was greeted by daddy and he looked mad. "Here. Now." He ordered and I did as told. "Tell what happened and your punishments won't be bad. I gulped and tried to sweeten him up by going into little mode. "Wells, me gots into a fights and I may has broke her nose and a miwwow in da baf room at school..." I looked down and I didn't want a punishment. Daddy lifted up my face. "Over my knee now little one" I nodded and did as I was told. "Count"
Smack "one"
Smack "two"
Smack "th-three"
By now my butt was hurting bad and I wanted to cry. Daddy stopped his pattern and rub my butt a little.
Harder smack "f-four" I was in tears from that one.
Smack "five. Thank you daddy" I was lucky that something small like that gave me five and only five. Daddy rubbed lotion on my butt and picked me up and gave me a kiss on the head. "Bath time my cutie" daddy took me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Yes he says bath time but those I only take when I'm super stressed. He started to undress me and himself. He liked taking showers with me and washing me. I enjoyed it because I felt very little. We both got in the shower and the water felt great, I felt kisses from my shoulder move to my neck. "d-daddy?" I whimpered "shush little one, let daddy kiss his princess" I turned around to face him as he trailed kisses down my chest to my stomach, I shivered. He went to my thigh skipping my princess parts, knowing I was wet from spankings and now this. I whined "daddyyyyyy" I heard him chuckle as he started to slowly kiss around my princess parts, I whined more and he stopped. "Daddy that's not fair!" I stopped my foot and he gave me that look again. I forgot I wasn't supposed to stomp my foot at him. "Little girl. What did have I told you about getting a attitude and talking back?" I looked down "answer me now." "Not to" I mumbled. He lifted my head up to look at him "louder." I love and hate when he uses his daddy voice "n-not to" he then pushed me down on my knees. And I didn't realize daddy was hard. I gulped and looked up at him.

Hehe I'm gonna leave it here for now! I hope you're enjoying the book so far, sorry this took long a lot has been happening and I've just now be able to do much more!