Chapter 8: New Start

"I bet you like this, don't you?" Lowell said as he bobbed Olivia's head back and forth on his penis.

They had her ankles tied together and her hands were cuffed behind her back. Olivia had tears running down her face and was trying to force her head away. She was gagging, and she knew she was going to have to vomit soon.

"How is she, Lowell?" Dean asked looking on. He was licking his lips and couldn't wait to get his turn.

Lowell looked up. "Just what I imagined. Stabler is one lucky guy." He smirked.

Matt was sitting across the room tied up in a chair. "You guys are fucking disgusting." He struggled against the restraints. He needed to save Olivia.

"I think someone is jealous he didn't get a turn." Lowell let go of Olivia's head, and she immediately moved away from him.

"I don't want sex from her if I have to fucking force her! I don't get off on that like you sick bastards do!"

Dean smirked. "We'll see about that." He walked over to Olivia and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"Ouch!" She yelped out in pain.

"Shut up, bitch!" Dean spat. "You're going to give Matt a taste of what marriage would have been like with you." He started dragging her across the room.

"Please! Leave me alone!" Olivia whimpered.

"I'm not doing anything that she doesn't want me to do. Why don't you just let her go and take me? She didn't do anything to you guys." Matt started pleading as Dean brought her closer to him.

Dean pulled Olivia up. He squatted to take off her ankle restraints. "You kick me, and I'll kill you." When he was done releasing her ankles, he stood back up and pushed her onto Matt's lap. "Kiss her."

Matt raised an eyebrow. "Did you not just see what was in her mouth? I'll pass."

"Yeah, well you don't have an option," He pulled out his gun. "Kiss her or I'm blowing her brains all over you." He pressed the gun barrel against Olivia's temple.

Olivia jumped at the cold metal, and then looked at Matt with begging eyes. "Just, please do it. I have a daughter." She sobbed.

Matt sighed. He couldn't have her end her life like this. He leaned forward...

Elliot awoke to hearing Olivia's cries. It took him a second to process what was going on but when he heard her screaming for help, he was more alert than he had been in a long time. It had been a month since the attack, and he was used to waking up to whimpering, or crying, but this was the worst he's seen. He knew that trying to restrain her flailing arms would only make things worse. He ran into the bathroom and got a wet washcloth, returning to Olivia's side as quickly as possible and pressing it to her forehead. "Liv," He whispered. "Baby, it's just a dream."

Olivia heard Elliot's voice and shot up in bed breathing heavily, tears quickly filling her eyes. She looked at Elliot who looked just as mortified as her.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked softly. He didn't want to startle her.

She took deep breaths to try and calm down. "The dream...it seemed so real..." She mumbled, accidentally letting one tear fall

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said as he inched closer to slowly. All he wanted to do in that moment was wrap her in his arms and take the pain away. Instead he just took her hand in his.

She shook her head. "No, but there's something you need to know."

"I'm listening."

She brought her knees to her chest. "I don't think I'll ever be able to pleasure you...orally." She said just above a whisper.