Chapter one

Lucy woke up, like usual, put on her clothes, and walked to the Guild. She smiled, and breathed in all the commotion of the town. She kept walking until she reached the guild. Upon entering, She tripped over the door frame. She heard laughter, and looked around, confused. "Phbtttt...Ha! look there goes Lucy! " Said Cana. (Author-Chan: Sorry Cana, i keep on making u evil! :)  )

"Yea! She DOES look stupid!!!" Natsu said, stagering along, and putting his hand around Cana. they were both obviously drunk, but that didn't make Lucy feel any better. Still, She forced a smile onto her face, laughing a fake laugh. "Yea, it WAS pretty funny!" She said and walked around them, going to the bar and ordering her favorite milkshake. "One strawberry milkshake, comin' right up!" Mira said with a smile. While Lucy was waiting for her order, her best friend Lisanna entered and sat next to Lucy.

"Hey, LuLu! What's up?" She said, smiling a perfect smile.

"Good!" Lucy said, inwardly sighing. Lisanna was SO perfect!(NOT LIKE THAT)"How's it goin' with you?"

"Good! Just, ya know, the usual!" Lisanna said. Mira placed Lucy's shake in front her her. "Mmmmmm, that looks good! I'll take one too Mira!" Lisanna said. Mira plced Lisanna's shake in front of her. "These ARE good LuLu!" she said.

Lucy walked over to the Mission board. "So, wanna go on a mission?" She asked Lisanna.

"Sure!" Lisanna said. "But don't you normally go with Team Natsu?"

"Yea, but they're all drunk! Also, i like going on missions with you" Lucy said, giggling.

"Okay! Let's do....this one!" Lisanna said, grabbing a request off the board.

~Timeskip~

"Wow! Those guys NEVER stood a chance!" Lucy said, as she and Lisanna walked into the guild a week later (After their mission). 

"Yea, they were pretty starstruck!" Lisanna giggled. "Hey Mira! We're backkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!"Lucy said.

"Oh. Joy" Mira said rolling her eyes. "Oh! Hey Lisanna!!!!!!!" She said squealing and hugging her sister.

"Huh? How come you're so excited to see me and not Lucy?" Lisanna asked.

" I don't even know HOW you hangout with that loser, Lisanna." Natsu said, putting his arm around her shoulders. (He's sober this time) . 

"H-Huh?" Lisanna says, stepping back.

"C'mon, Lisanna! Let's play a game!" Levy said. "You can play to Lu-Chan!" Lucy smiled, happy that Levy was still being nice to her. They started walking out the guild doors. "Hey, Gajeel, coming?" Levy called. He glanced at Lucy, then agreed. "Yeah, sure!" He said.

They went into a dark alley, right next to the guild. "Okay! This game's called Hide-And-Seek, extreme!" Levy said, taking out a knife. "Lucy, you hide and-" She paused and tossed a knif to Gajeel and Lisanna "- We Seek" She said, with a dark look on her face. Lucy let out a bloodcurdling scream and ran. Lisanna started to go after her, but was stopped by Gajeel. "No Fair!" He said. "We all start at the same time!"